How can i play Breath of Fire IV - Europe

Breath of Fire IV holds a dear place in my heart.
    I still have the official PSone CD but when i was a kid my memory card malfunctioned...2 times.
    I lost my progress in this game 2 times as a kid and i was always so very close to finishing it...but i never finished it.

Now i want to embark on an adventure to finish this game but i dont know how

The Problem:
    -Im from Europe and there isnt a European Playstation Store version of this game.
    -I need to create an American account and download it but i dont know if i will face any problems. Anyone experienced in this?
    -Its only possible to play this on PSVita? No support for PS4? I will buy a PSVita gladly for this.

Thanks and sorry in advance for disturbing you.
    I hope i can complete my adventure

Here is the bad boy i need:
    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...00000000000001
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-01-18 at 05:23 PM.

ePSXe ,install according to directions,put PSone cd in disc drive and play,it's pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    ePSXe ,install according to directions,put PSone cd in disc drive and play,it's pretty easy.
    My laptop doesnt even have a CD disc drive ahahha im doomed (i only have a laptop)

I already discovered EU- PS Store gift cards dont work on US accounts...so i would have to buy a US Gift Card from the internet.
    I can manage that...i think

I also found out you need 2 memory cards if you want to jump around from EU and US accounts in PSVIta....

This is going to be a nightmare. I will never play this game

Emulation 10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    My laptop doesnt even have a CD disc drive ahahha im doomed (i only have a laptop)

I already discovered EU- PS Store gift cards dont work on US accounts...so i would have to buy a US Gift Card from the internet.
    I can manage that...i think

I also found out you need 2 memory cards if you want to jump around from EU and US accounts in PSVIta....

This is going to be a nightmare. I will never play this game
    You don't need a physical cd, you can just mount a rom simulating cd-drive or just play straight from the image.

One of the best RPGS ever made, i still remember the moment you look for girls sister only to find
    (spoilers)....

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Emulation 10char

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need a physical cd, you can just mount a rom simulating cd-drive or just play straight from the image.
    Im a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff....but maybe its easy because there is actually a PC version for BOFIV!
    May be my only chance.
    Ill give it a search...

Im a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff....but maybe its easy because there is actually a PC version for BOFIV!
    May be my only chance.
    Ill give it a search...
    just download emu lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I dont want to risk losing the memory a 3rd time as a grown up...it would be deja vu all over again

May be my only chance.
    Ill give it a search...
    It's far from nuclear science. It's not straightforward as putting a disc in a console of course, but there is nothing hard if you research stuff a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    It's far from nuclear science. It's not straightforward as putting a disc in a console of course, but there is nothing hard if you research stuff a bit.
    ok ill try, thanks!

Nice information. Keep sharing.