[Tip] Use this macro for combo point generators

I have done almost 1000 arenas this season and i kid you not, i get out of combat constantly...like a bug or something.
    And with this macro keybinded on the same key of your cheapshot on the stealth bar, you will constantly get random cheapshots on your target.
    This happens constantly in almost every arena.

This can be bad in Arena but sometimes is really funny and i keep using this macro (since WotlK)

/cast [combat, nostealth]Sinister Strike; [nocombat, nostealth] Stealth

Take it with a grain of salt.
    Random cheapshots are not always good.
    But if you can see potential in this...be my guest and steal it

Dont tell anyone though

I have no idea what you're trying to convey.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I have no idea what you're trying to convey.
    Ok, i will try my best to explain.

This macro makes you enter stealth instead of doing your "combo point generator". (if by miracle you leave combat)

The "stealth bar" pops up when you enter stealth, right?
    If you have cheapshot on the same keybind of this macro...you will instantly enter stealth and use cheap shot.

This happens a lot in Arena (not sure in the world)

Basically, this macro, makes you CONSTANTLY try to enter stealth...in every situation...constantly.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-01-19 at 08:37 PM.

Okay wait, so what you mean is you just made a macro that, in combat, uses your basic ability (Mutilate/Sinister Strike/whatever) and if you're out of combat, it stealths you. So if you randomly drop combat, you'll enter stealth and then hit your cheapshot button?

That seems like not only would it almost never actually happen, but it'd also force you to cheapshot at times where you may not want to use a cheapshot, especially if it's on your kill target. I mean, it's sort of a funny idea I guess for the one whole time it'll ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Okay wait, so what you mean is you just made a macro that, in combat, uses your basic ability (Mutilate/Sinister Strike/whatever) and if you're out of combat, it stealths you. So if you randomly drop combat, you'll enter stealth and then hit your cheapshot button?

That seems like not only would it almost never actually happen, but it'd also force you to cheapshot at times where you may not want to use a cheapshot, especially if it's on your kill target. I mean, it's sort of a funny idea I guess for the one whole time it'll ever happen.
    It happens...at least in 50% of my arenas seriously, i have no idea of what is going on with the "leaving combat system"

Today this happened in 3 consecutive arenas. Random cheapshots left and right...

But you are right...random cheapshots in arena are not always good

Of course you drop combat when you are cc'd all the time or stand around watching your mates get obliterated.

Good rogues see when they drop combat and can force it themself.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Of course you drop combat when you are cc'd all the time or stand around watching your mates get obliterated.

Good rogues see when they drop combat and can force it themself.
    You dont understand...there is something wrong with the "leaving combat" system.

Im getting out of combat at the most random of times

Like, sometimes i open with cheapshot and then i cheapshot again for no reason.
    Situations where i was definetely not supposed to get out of combat....i get out of combat.

Believe me see for yourself

With supterfuge you can cast stealth skills 3 sec long after leaving stealth. With shadowdance you can cast stealth abilities 5 sec long (6 with supterfuge).
    I get a fat message on screen everytime combat drops, what you describe has never happened to me.

When you get a restealth like you said, you could do so much more than spaming rnd cheapshots on targets.
    A clean restealth is a big advantage and wasting that for cheapshots is 1/10. Nice troll attempt.
    Last edited by Critical92; 2019-01-21 at 06:55 PM.

With supterfuge you can cast stealth skills 3 sec long after leaving stealth. With shadowdance you can cast stealth abilities 5 sec long (6 with supterfuge).
    I get a fat message on screen everytime combat drops, what you describe has never happened to me.

When you get a restealth like you said, you could do so much more than spaming rnd cheapshots on targets.
    A clean restealth is a big advantage and wasting that for cheapshots is 1/10. Nice troll attempt.
    Thats why i said "if you see a better potential" feel free to use it.

Im a noob and im just doing random cheapshots.

One thing is for certain...im getting out of combat at the most random of times.

Will give it a try. Would certainly come handy, especially as subtlety. Although quite frankly, I'd have noticed if the game were behaving in such a weird way.

Dude you put waaaay to much in to this.

The guy is just being kind and is trying to help his fellow Rogues with a tip. If you don't like that tip then it's completely fine, but don't be an ass about it.

It's ok to give tips, but not tips that are worthless, undocumented claims and make you a worse player. You get no benefits from spamming rnd cheapshots on your enemy except you make them stun immune. There is a reason that a 6 sec kidney is crucial.

I also tested it a bit in skirmish and i never randomly dropped combat. I only dropped combat if i forced it with los or cc chains.
    Tested as sub and assa.

You two should rewatch some pvp vids of actuall pvp player and look what they do with full kidneys.
    Its like open world pvp, once a few people spot something red they all instantly use their stuns.