Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I travel to the nearest Aethershard and travel via mount west for about 3 minutes or so. That is the easy way right?
    No, you got to limsa and take the boat near the Arcanist guild, it drops you right outside it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I travel to the nearest Aethershard and travel via mount west for about 3 minutes or so. That is the easy way right?
    Limsa Lominsa -> Aetheryte to Arcanists guild -> Take Ferry to Vesper Bay

ive been considering getting the game and boosting, i played on launch to about level 20, hated questing. was so slow and tedious. i dont give a fuck about the story. same with wow. i love dungeons, raiding, and progressing my character. i have buddies that play and can help me out at max level. What im trying to figure out, is what boosts i need and where exactly they put them? There appear to be a few different boosts. Has anyone used these/can elaborate and where they put me? I want to get the closest to max level as possible and skip as much leveling as possible

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    ive been considering getting the game and boosting, i played on launch to about level 20, hated questing. was so slow and tedious. i dont give a fuck about the story. same with wow. i love dungeons, raiding, and progressing my character. i have buddies that play and can help me out at max level. What im trying to figure out, is what boosts i need and where exactly they put them? There appear to be a few different boosts. Has anyone used these/can elaborate and where they put me? I want to get the closest to max level as possible and skip as much leveling as possible
    The story skip will skip to Stormblood (thereby bypassing ARR and HW) and then EACH job has it's own skip, so you have to figure out which job you want to play and buy that boost. Just like WoW though it'll only get you 60, 10 levels under current max.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    The story skip will skip to Stormblood (thereby bypassing ARR and HW) and then EACH job has it's own skip, so you have to figure out which job you want to play and buy that boost. Just like WoW though it'll only get you 60, 10 levels under current max.
    sweet, thats what i thought but wanted to be sure. Im going red mage. Now, there is a new expac coming right? will the boost level change once that is released? does it usually?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    sweet, thats what i thought but wanted to be sure. Im going red mage. Now, there is a new expac coming right? will the boost level change once that is released? does it usually?
    SB is the first expansion with boost, none of us have any idea what they plan when shadowbringers releases unfortunately. They may delay it, they may not change it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    SB is the first expansion with boost, none of us have any idea what they plan when shadowbringers releases unfortunately. They may delay it, they may not change it all.
    yeah i just got the story boost and am spamming dungeons with a buddy, level 21 atm i started with black mage, but holy shit was it slow, switched to bard, much better paced.