Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    We got a bad ass over here! Glad we got you keeping people in check.
    what u on about?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Most likely this. Reckful peak was insane.

And I'm clearly not talking about the twitch depressed persona here. But the one before youtube, when you got your sick videos on warcraftmovies
    that was a long time ago though, might as well mention kalimist or neilyo or literacola hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    You're confusing "Rogue who currently plays the class best" with "Rogue who has played longest/collected most stuff". One is not the same as the other.
    professional rogues that do arena don't play any better than your average rogue on your server. they according to blizzard, they play the same in performance. the rpg aspect of wow got gutted after wod. to make room for legions terrible design. which bfa is built on.

hands down Recukful. At his prime we has untouchable. Not to discount the quality of player whazz or pikaboo are, but reckful has his own level about him.

Quote Originally Posted by maddestmad1 View Post
    Just watched the 1v1 invitational on stream. Do you guys think Pikaboo is the best rogue in the game at the moment? Watched some of his streams as well as some others (Whazz, Phsero) and his mechanics/knowledge of the game seems unmatched on all 3 rogue specs. Whats your opinion?
    I hate rogues, played that once to see what it was like, hated the gameplay, hate the class fantasy, hate everything about it, hate playing against them (if you call that playing since the majority of the time you're not allowed to play) and hate how blizzard always gives them everything they want.

But I still watch Pikaboo stream because he's legit smart, good and entertaining.

I'm going to say Reckful.
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

Hector <3 oh i loved that gnome!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna vote for someone who isnt some lame social media personality. No idea who he or she is yet but I'm sure theres someone better, there always is.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    In the game or just in PvP?
    They go hand in hand considering the skill cap of PvP far exceeds any form of PvE.

OT: Reckful in his prime, probably Pika now, or Pshero for his calm plays. Gotta' hand it to Pshero carrying Hydra constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    I'm gonna vote for someone who isnt some lame social media personality. No idea who he or she is yet but I'm sure theres someone better, there always is.
    Woundman is

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    whaazz / pikaboo yeah one of them probably.
    not sure why you would even mention pshero that’s like saying swifty is one of the best pvp warriors in the game lol.
    don’t confuse streamers who are getting viewers for their personality versus those that get viewers because of their skill.
    Are we talking about the same Pshero? The one I know is silent in all of his videos (save an occasional grunt/laugh when something ridiculous happens) and has no facial expressions whatsoever. If people watch someone NOT for their personality but their skill, it's Pshero.
    Last edited by Beatman; 2019-02-23 at 07:34 PM.

Wazzlepuff or Spongleman for sure.

Absolute legends.
    Hi Sephurik

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    easily reckful
    Yeah, this was the first name that popped in my head too
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    the best rogue would have to play rogue all the way from beginning to now. currently through all the expansion plus the original vanilla game all rep maxed to exalted. get all the goodies from each expansion, toys etc. even be a formal raider too. probably mythic. a lot has to be considered before saying who is the best rogue its pretty hard playing rogue it has always been hard to play rogue.

the challenge artifact is a must get. cannot get this anymore. this is mine

[IMG][/IMG]
    Er, no, lol, that's not how it's calculated at all.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Er, no, lol, that's not how it's calculated at all.
    There are not any calculations, just subjective feelings if someone say "what's/who's best".

Its Garona because she killed a king.

His name is Tercy but he is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its Garona because she killed a king.
    I have killed King Rastakhan many times. I must be the best then.