Old dungeons since 8.1

Did blizzard do something with old dungeons in 8.1? can't find anything about it but when running old dungeons, kara mythic for example i am seeing that it takes twice the time to kill bosses and where i could pull alot of mobs and just nuke em down i simply can't anymore without dying. I took a break right before 8.1 and came back 2 weeks ago and since then even tho my characters are significantly better geared now it's alot harder. Well, not hard but you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leveling right now spamming dungeons and it's pretty fun. Nothing hard, but plenty of wipes here and there, reminds me of wotlk, very good balance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kizzor View Post
    Did blizzard do something with old dungeons in 8.1? can't find anything about it but when running old dungeons, kara mythic for example i am seeing that it takes twice the time to kill bosses and where i could pull alot of mobs and just nuke em down i simply can't anymore without dying. I took a break right before 8.1 and came back 2 weeks ago and since then even tho my characters are significantly better geared now it's alot harder. Well, not hard but you know.
    Only thing i know is the Stat squeeze from BFA launch 8.0.

It seems when Blizzard reduced xp required to level, they buffed Legion mobs 100%; health and supposedly damage.
    I noticed it when doing Balance of Power on several alts, lack of healing on chars making it more difficult and taking longer. There is a thread about it on the us forums, where one user supposedly asked a GM who said it was intentional but there's been no blue post on the change.
    The biggest downside of it seems to be Nightbane where players went from being able to solo it to wiping repeatedly. I never killed Nightbane after the buff, but I was able to kill it on multiple classes around 340 ilvl and after 8.1 players around 370 reported no longer being able to solo.