Page 1 of 33
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    this game is bad ... is the new name of Limit

    Limit faction transfered to alliance for the extra 30% bonus in warmode and the 400ilvl quest you can get of it.

    That transfer roughly costed around $9000 or 70m gold in wowtokens.

    They used "this game is bad" as their guild name. Personal belief is that they are trying to promote the state of the current game.

    Here is a twitter post with them changing: https://twitter.com/LimitGuild/statu...318176768?s=20


    I think its great that a top 5 guild which is within reach of a world 1st bringing up that issue by demonstrating their frustration with the current state of the game. I don't think its a joke from their side.
    Whats your opinion on the matter? Will it help if more guilds like method etc went to the extend of doing something similar?

  2. #2
    I think faction imbalance is currently one of the biggest failures in the game. Mostly due to racials.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    They used "this game is bad" as their guild name. Personal belief is that they are trying to promote the state of the current game.
    Childish behaviour

  4. #4
    The Insane Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Posts
    17,218
    No surprise at all. Free 400 gear is too good to pass up.

    I kinda hope they get world first with that guild name. Maybe then the media will pick it up and Blizzard will realise that they fucked up.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Limit faction transfered to alliance for the extra 30% bonus in warmode and the 400ilvl quest you can get of it.

    That transfer roughly costed around $9000 or 70m gold in wowtokens.

    They used "this game is bad" as their guild name. Personal belief is that they are trying to promote the state of the current game.

    Here is a twitter post with them changing: https://twitter.com/LimitGuild/statu...318176768?s=20


    I think its great that a top 5 guild which is within reach of a world 1st bringing up that issue by demonstrating their frustration with the current state of the game. I don't think its a joke from their side.
    Whats your opinion on the matter? Will it help if more guilds like method etc went to the extend of doing something similar?
    can you blame them ?

    giving away free 400 itlv gear including weapons on day one of patch is breaking all possible difficulty levels.

    they even forcibly withhold WF gear for at least 2-3 weeks but allience is getting guaranteed min 400 itlv piece for nothing ?

    whoever let this shit make life should be fired.

  6. #6
    It'd be funny if them transferring for the war mode bonus would be the tipping point to get the Alliance to lose it
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Childish behaviour
    Have to strongly disagree with your words, we are talking about a guild that has some strong leadership. A guild that spent $9000 in a faction change. That decision definitely didn't take them a few hours, they must be thinking of it for a while. Its their only way to express themselvs apart from twitter, as blizzard isn't paying any attention to any big guilds.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Childish behaviour
    How dare they state their opinion?! Hang them at once! Huff huff!

  9. #9
    Pretty cringeworthy tbh. If you think the game is bad just leave plox.

  10. #10
    Activision right now


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Childish behaviour
    Normally I would agree with you. But the communication of Blizzard with their costumers is so bad that alternative measures are required..

  12. #12
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Silvermoon City
    Posts
    5,150
    Amazing. But yeah, everyone on this forum knows that Blizzard favors Horde! /s

  13. #13
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    32,138
    Greed has a fuel, and always does.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  14. #14
    This is what Blizzard wanted, the only way to "fix" the faction imbalance is to keep giving competitive advantages until they are good enough that top guild start to change and then other guilds will follow. Blizzard know what they do are doing giving so much to the alliance, if the factions start to get closer they can just turn off the warmode bonuses, is easier to do that than just buffing alliance racials.
    Last edited by Dartakan; 2019-01-23 at 11:31 AM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Normally I would agree with you. But the communication of Blizzard with their costumers is so bad that alternative measures are required..
    Yeah, surely just naming your guild <this game is bad> with literally no elaboration will get Blizz to fix all problems. Thats why that one guy with the giant pet named "BFA IS TRASH" who occasionally gets posted to reddit has already caused Blizz to fix everyone's issues.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church


  16. #16
    The Patient qil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Poznań
    Posts
    268
    "this game is bad" but they still playing it? Sounds like "i dont like fish for dinner so i m going to eat fish for dinner today!"
    Already they plot against us.
    Seize this moment, Varian.
    Dismantle the Horde!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Yeah, surely just naming your guild <this game is bad> with literally no elaboration will get Blizz to fix all problems. Thats why that one guy with the giant pet named "BFA IS TRASH" who occasionally gets posted to reddit has already caused Blizz to fix everyone's issues.
    Yeah that's exactly what I said... stupidhead

  18. #18
    this is actually hilarious

  19. #19
    They shouldn't have done that. The money will give Blizz a clear signal that this works and to continue.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    "this game is bad" but they still playing it? Sounds like "i dont like fish for dinner so i m going to eat fish for dinner today!"
    Not only still playing it, but buying 70million gold worth of tokens, which supports blizz more than just paying for stuff with cash would.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •