Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Childish behaviour
    MLP avatar. Anyway, the game is bad but paying all that money and continuing to play is laughable. No wonder Blizzard don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I assume it's a "job" for some of them (streamers)
    I think having a job entails doing stuff you don't like. Otherwise people wouldn't have to pay for it. While this is a different situation, it might not be that smart to shit on your "employer".

10+ Year Old Account
    Really gross to try and make a statement on the poor state of the game by financially contributing to one of the avenues which caused the poor state of the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of idiots. Just quit playing and paying them like a normal person.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they really showed Blizzard with this move.. the game is bad but heres 9000 dollars anyway because we're retarded.

Morons
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    "this game is bad" but they still playing it? Sounds like "i dont like fish for dinner so i m going to eat fish for dinner today!"
    Is not that hard to understand, most top level guilds just love raiding mythic and being the ones to clear it first. They hate everything else that they need to do so they can accomplish those goals. People of that level quit when the bad parts of the game outweighs their enjoyment of raiding, is just that raids keep being really good(with Battle of Dazar'alor looking to be 1 of the best ever) that makes it hard to leave.

"I Don't like this game." - "Thats ok. You can quit." - "yeah but I DONT LIKE THIS GAME BabyRage" - "We're sorry to hear this" - "REEEEEE *renaming guild*

If they srsly think this game is bad, they should just make a statement and put the guild on ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    How dare they state their opinion?! Hang them at once! Huff huff!
    They must have a pretty weak opinion if they back it up with spending nearly ten grand on the game they claim is bad.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >Gives $9000 to Blizzard
    >"This game is Bad"
    >"HAHA GOTTEM!"

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    "this game is bad" but they still playing it? Sounds like "i dont like fish for dinner so i m going to eat fish for dinner today!"
    Don't take it so literally. It doesn't have to be black or white. The problem is that Blizzard are not listening to feedback.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well its kind of a safe time to do this. For 1/3 of the raid everyone has to clear with Horde racials and 1/3 has to clear with Alliance racials, so faction switching during this tier will be fairly safe. I imagine they’ll go back Horde next tier for racials again. I don’t see much point complaining the Alliance is getting a single item level 400 reward from a quest when their guild will be fully heroic geared in a week anyway with split raids. The warmode bonus seems worth it, but it could be turned off in 2 weeks and then they just wasted all that gold.
    Last edited by Aoyi; 2019-01-23 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Well its kind of a save time to so this. For 1/3 of the raid everyone has to clear with Horde racials and 1/3 has to clear with Alliance racials, so faction switching during this tier will be fairly safe. I imagine they’ll go back Horde next tier for racials again. I don’t see much point complaining the Alliance is getting a single item level 400 reward from a quest when their guild will be fully heroic geared in a week anyway with split raids. The warmode bonus seems worth it, but it could be turned off in 2 weeks and then they just wasted all that gold.
    Gear matters the most the first week mythic is out, 2 guarantee heroic items for the whole raid is a huge advantage. It wont matter in 3-4 weeks, because the race will be over by then.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So more top guilds on the Alliance side, I fail to see the problem. If anything, the system is doing its' job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No surprise at all. Free 400 gear is too good to pass up.

I kinda hope they get world first with that guild name. Maybe then the media will pick it up and Blizzard will realise that they fucked up.
    Well it's hardly free if they had to spend 70,000,000 gold on it.

Looks like the faction balance mechanics are working perfectly though.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Dartakan View Post
    Is not that hard to understand, most top level guilds just love raiding mythic and being the ones to clear it first. They hate everything else that they need to do so they can accomplish those goals. People of that level quit when the bad parts of the game outweighs their enjoyment of raiding, is just that raids keep being really good(with Battle of Dazar'alor looking to be 1 of the best ever) that makes it hard to leave.
    Sounds like an unhealthy relationship to me. "I love doing this one thing, but I absolutely hate doing the dozen other things that are needed to do the one thing I like."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

So, when 90% of the top raiders are in the Horde because of imbalaced racial the game is good but when Alliance get a +30% bonus to loot to compensate the fact they're outnumbered (which is a form of imbalance too) in WM the game is bad ? Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Don't take it so literally. It doesn't have to be black or white. The problem is that Blizzard are not listening to feedback.
    Not doing what vocal psychopaths on the forums are demanding does not equal not listening to feedback, sorry.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Sounds like they went for an ironic name.

Sometimes it's tough when you hit the nail on the head with your sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post
    They shouldn't have done that. The money will give Blizz a clear signal that this works and to continue.
    Yes, Blizzard works on revenue now to please their overlords. If the weekly/monthly graph goes up it means they are doing good. Who the hell cares about this bunch of nerds whining, they are paying good money so things are excellent.

I've worked in a big social media company, that is exactly how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Have to strongly disagree with your words, we are talking about a guild that has some strong leadership. A guild that spent $9000 in a faction change. That decision definitely didn't take them a few hours, they must be thinking of it for a while. Its their only way to express themselvs apart from twitter, as blizzard isn't paying any attention to any big guilds.
    Stupid name and an actual quote from an actual school shooter to go with it.

And they say horde is the "mature" faction