All Part of Her Plan

With the new raid and new war campaign. It became completely obvious that this is all part of Sylvannus's plan.

1. Nathanos on the boat when you get the new quest " War is Here" something along the lines (I Didn't record it and my alts aren't on the same page) we need the Zandalari to join us, no matter the cost.. or some shit like that.

2. the Mass of the Zandalari Forces ar emoved to Nazmir with little loss to the small alliance forces.

3. Dal Zala falls and so does King Rasta... So Talajni can take over and forces her to join the Horde.

4. Alliance lose some of their lead characters (This I don't know if tinker dies and what happens to Jaina) but yea.

my thoughts from the horde intro. That this has all been planned out from Sylvannus just like everything else that has happened in BfA.

I like how people keep calling her Sylv-Anus.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got a headache from this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sylv-anus is really all Evil wouldn't she try and kill everyone and raise them as her own. I do mean everyone. Also can Sylv-anus raise raise something to undeath that is not Humanoid? Like everything that is alive and can die?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're putting far too much credit on her shoulders. She's always had a master plan but I don't see how we can lay down everything that's happened since the end of Legion at her feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Clearly she is working for mudmug.

Saving the King's life would have gained far more support and loyalty than letting him die.

So this seems a bit backwards to me. If you wanna claim it was part of Bwon's plan on the other hand, I'd be more interested in that. He seems a little smug sitting up on that throne, and he WAS keen to get the king's soul before.

the minute you spell her name wrong is the minute your argument or whatever is pointless.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

As always, everything is her great plan. If she gets killed, that's also gonna be her master plan.

Sylvannus?

That must be Nathanos' pet name for her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Z a v i u s View Post
    With the new raid and new war campaign. It became completely obvious that this is all part of Sylvannus's plan.

1. Nathanos on the boat when you get the new quest " War is Here" something along the lines (I Didn't record it and my alts aren't on the same page) we need the Zandalari to join us, no matter the cost.. or some shit like that.

2. the Mass of the Zandalari Forces ar emoved to Nazmir with little loss to the small alliance forces.

3. Dal Zala falls and so does King Rasta... So Talajni can take over and forces her to join the Horde.

4. Alliance lose some of their lead characters (This I don't know if tinker dies and what happens to Jaina) but yea.

my thoughts from the horde intro. That this has all been planned out from Sylvannus just like everything else that has happened in BfA.
    Mekatorque he doesnt die he just gets frozen.. and Jaina she doesn't either she flees the fight at 5% where she goes i do not know there was no cut scene at all which is why earlier when the world first heroic happened happened they didnt get too happy afterwards.. and yes the horde got it.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Saving the King's life would have gained far more support and loyalty than letting him die.

So this seems a bit backwards to me. If you wanna claim it was part of Bwon's plan on the other hand, I'd be more interested in that. He seems a little smug sitting up on that throne, and he WAS keen to get the king's soul before.
    He knew the king was weak and very old, the daughter has more potential than him and he clearly is up to something with that quote to Rezan: "Even kings must die" and Rezan was the king loa and now Bwon has taked his throne and eliminated the previous champion of Rezan, without mention Talanji doesn't trust in him, they are setting him to be a raid boss at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    #Imwithher
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla