10+ Year Old Account

Double jump and glide while dead

So lagged out and took a fatal tumble yesterday. Found out that we can use glide and double jump while dead!!! How cool is this.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    So lagged out and took a fatal tumble yesterday. Found out that we can use glide and double jump while dead!!! How cool is this.
    What? Really.

Never noticed since I've most definitely never died in the open world.

Ever.

Nope. Not even then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    What? Really.

Never noticed since I've most definitely never died in the open world.

Ever.

Nope. Not even then.
    I know I was thinking the same, like why haven't I noticed this. Realized haven't really died in the open world lol. Only reason I found this out, I lagged out and fell off the side of that cliff by greystone keep. While going back in wisp form just reflexively double jumped to get back to the body and freaking glided! So redid it and sure as hell, can double jump and glide in wisp.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I know I was thinking the same, like why haven't I noticed this. Realized haven't really died in the open world lol. Only reason I found this out, I lagged out and fell off the side of that cliff by greystone keep. While going back in wisp form just reflexively double jumped to get back to the body and freaking glided! So redid it and sure as hell, can double jump and glide in wisp.
    Actually I tend to pull like all the things so yes, I have died in the overworld and most folks have known about it since Legion.

Guess I should have put /sarcasm on that.

Anyway, congrats on finding out one of the perks of being a DH!

Yeah, it's kind of necessary, otherwise you'd end up getting your corpse stuck in places where it shouldn't be and having to take ress sickness all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of necessary, otherwise you'd end up getting your corpse stuck in places where it shouldn't be and having to take ress sickness all the time.
    this , it's kinda obvious

Never thought about it this way, that's cool. Thought it was something akin to wisp form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Actually I tend to pull like all the things so yes, I have died in the overworld and most folks have known about it since Legion.

Guess I should have put /sarcasm on that.

Anyway, congrats on finding out one of the perks of being a DH!
    Oh gg lol. I was so confused I thought I was still experiencing high latency.

- - - Updated - - -

This makes sense given how we float about places. Love valley like areas, such as stormsong, durstvar or areas of zuldazar where you can almost fly from one point to the next if you start of high enough.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually pretty old, but I guess it's hard to notice since half of the Demon Hunters have wisp form makes difficulty to notice it.

Also that discovery may come out sooner to me because I have some kind of mental disorder that forces me every time I walk to jump compulsively.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3