Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Oh I know, but I'm still deciding to take it as a sign that an RPG will come out of this
    Since they cancelled the Dark Souls D4 variant, I'm not quite as hopeful for that.

too bad anyone with creativity level of a potato or higher will be placed on shitty mobile games and Overwatch while WoW remains with some old devs who ran out of creativity few years ago.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    In theory possible but those people that exclusively want to increase the profit of a company do not work in the creative department, they usually work in the financial department or Sales and Marketing, where money is actually made.

It's people whose job it is to directly increase the profit of a company that generally push for these things, not the people that want to increase profit by creating a good product.

Besides, people on the creative team, unless they're also a higher up in the company, rarely have a say in such matters.

Considering they've ditched HotS and use it to cross promote other Blizzard products in the future, think Blizzard might be leaving the E-sport train.
    OW E-sport scene also seems like a Giant with the feet of clay.
    Oh dear.

I was definitely just trying to make a satirical joke about Blizz there. Wasn't being serious. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hopefully is is taking Ions job
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

can someone tell me how we spin this as a negative?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    The culture of the company has to change from the top down. Someone in the middle can't make much of a difference.
    wait nevermind, commented before I read -- carry on.

Hopefully he'll make impact of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hopefully he'll make impact of some sort.
    I read being creative director, he has control over storytellig and decisions about gameplay/microtranscions over all the company games, this could mean by the next expansion and the upcomings games of blizzard, he could had a heavy control in their developments, my guess they want the next expansion being a big hit alongside diablo inmortal and some new game that is probably in early alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Hopefully is is taking Ions job
    Ion isn’t the creative director. Asfariabi is.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    People change jobs.
    Sometimes they conform, hopefully not