Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I mean, both guilds that are on the most difficult boss in the game are running a Warrior (who are one of the few melees in there) but I suppose random people on the forums know better than them and Fury secretly sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, both guilds that are on the most difficult boss in the game are running a Warrior (who are one of the few melees in there) but I suppose random people on the forums know better than them and Fury secretly sucks balls.
    That's because they bring the war buff which is essential for raiding. Don't try to misrepresent why they keep a war in their roster.

Just buy scroll then?

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Syleion View Post
    That's because they bring the war buff which is essential for raiding. Don't try to misrepresent why they keep a war in their roster.
    So that means the utility they bring is consequent enough to warrant a spot, and if Fury was trash 3% more AP over a scroll wouldn't be worth it when most of the DPS are casters. Two spots in fact, I saw Method running a Prot War on some pulls. Also on the same stream I saw Revvez do fairly well, and Bladestorm is probably the single best tool in the game to mass clear ice blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozy View Post
    If I don't die and dont get too many mechanics, I parse consistently above 95% but only 200+ players in my ilvl bracket, in Uldir and BoD.
    My character name is Eren-Frostmourne

I assume that the players in my bracket don't perform well(casuals or new to raid) because of my low ilvls, so I can't actually compare to anything as of now.

But from my original post above, I'm actually comparing with the top Fury Warriors in warcraftlogs.
    Ur logs seem to be private. If you can make a couple public maybe i could help.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..