Fury Warrior Trinkets in Battle of Dazar'alor

Hello, I'm curious what the community would recommend for trinkets in the new raid. I recently got a warforged Grong's Primal Rage trinket (Sorry the forums won't let me post the link since I'm a new member.)

How well does Grongs trinket compare to the rest of the new trinkets? Thanks.

I can't post links either but

bloodmallet dot com / index . html #warrior_fury has a lot of good info. (although the new trinkets are not part of the sims he is doing yet, now that I look at it)

Also, the Icy veins warrior guide lists that trinket as one of the 2 BIS from Battle of Darar'alor

Got Gronks trinket from HC yday. It's pretty damn shit. Forget about using it, it's worse than Ghuun's Tendrils ever was.

Yah I got Grink's trinket and it's...just not as good. Can someone verify if it's actually as good as Icy says?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Avisuku View Post
    I can't post links either but

bloodmallet dot com / index . html #warrior_fury has a lot of good info. (although the new trinkets are not part of the sims he is doing yet, now that I look at it)

Also, the Icy veins warrior guide lists that trinket as one of the 2 BIS from Battle of Darar'alor
    There are only three DPS strength trinkets in the entire raid. So it's not too hard to be in the top 3.

The removal of Trinket interaction with CDs makes it extra crap. You just end up with a short period where you're just banging away, you don't get more rage and seeing as how every fight is super mobile you're just kinda sitting there waiting for fire to burn you up.

So yeah, 69k for a normal trinket reduced by armor and further reduced by number of targets hit. It's got potential as single target burst I suppose, but in general just seems like a shittier bladestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime92 View Post
    Got Gronks trinket from HC yday. It's pretty damn shit. Forget about using it, it's worse than Ghuun's Tendrils ever was.
    This is incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

The best trinkets would be the ramping haste and a filler. Everchill is good, so is syringe from Uldir, Grongs is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    This is incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

The best trinkets would be the ramping haste and a filler. Everchill is good, so is syringe from Uldir, Grongs is good.
    He meant the on use "locked into doing fuckall" Is shit. Alot of people agree.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    He meant the on use "locked into doing fuckall" Is shit. Alot of people agree.
    Actually, his comparison to Ghuun's trinket would imply his thinking it was numerically shit, not feely-wise shit.