10+ Year Old Account

I had the most fun day I've ever had in the game yesterday

Doing world PvP as retribution. I was just minding my own business mining abit when I saw a whole group of alliance players heading somewhere and I followed them to Zuldazar harbour where I got my 25 horde kills, we ended up being pushed back but holy crap it was good fun.

Was that really the most fun you’ve had in game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Was that really the most fun you’ve had in game?
    Yep, very satisfying

The real answer it's fun is because you turn on warmode toget a 400ilevel piece...

Ion said they are removing this next week. Don't kid yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Doing world PvP as retribution. I was just minding my own business mining abit when I saw a whole group of alliance players heading somewhere and I followed them to Zuldazar harbour where I got my 25 horde kills, we ended up being pushed back but holy crap it was good fun.
    Ret is really good in wpvp. Glad you enjoyed it, its fun when random stuff like that happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    The real answer it's fun is because you turn on warmode toget a 400ilevel piece...

Ion said they are removing this next week. Don't kid yourself.
    Yes I did want that 400 piece but I didn't expect that much fun in return

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's bullshit, world pvp is fun. If you have an advantage and you keep on winning but have to struggle a bit, it's even more fun. The most fun I've had lately in PvP was playing ESO and defending Bleaker's for nearly 40 minutes (and we kicked the damn Pact out for the glory of the Covenant!). When world pvp works it's social and fun.
    pvp is fun for Alliance right now because they outnumber the horde 10 to 1 EVERYWHERE. Doing the drustvar invasion in warmode yesterday was almost impossible for Horde. Say's something about the playerbase however. They need 30% AND a 400ilevel piece of gear to turn it on. It's pretty disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    pvp is fun for Alliance right now because they outnumber the horde 10 to 1 EVERYWHERE. Doing the drustvar invasion in warmode yesterday was almost impossible for Horde. Say's something about the playerbase however. They need 30% AND a 400ilevel piece of gear to turn it on. It's pretty disgusting.
    I did the drustvar invasion yesterday on my Alliance Warlock to get the 25 kills and 400 loot. I encountered 4 hordies alltogether after spending over 1 hour there lol.

I have noticed that when on my horde chars almost everyone now has turned WM off. Couple of months ago every horde player had it on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea world pvp is awesome, especially with friends. Sometimes it just happens accidentally and you have hours of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Glad to hear it. Yeah, that's usually the most amazing part of the game when on your own adventure, you get dragged into something out of your expectation.
    Totally, this is why im still enjoying the game, I go to do a world quest and get dragged into things at random and its just so fun. Gives the world a sense being alive, it wasnt quite like this in legion so Warmode has really made a difference.