Eye beam cancels/interupted

So I sometimes have that my eye beam is randomly canceled?

I just press it, and it immediately stops.
    - I can't interrupt it by moving since you are locked on the spot
    - I can't interrupt it with a jump (only double jump), but I'm not jumping when it happens
    - I'm not getting interrupted (since I should be chaos locked, or I'm wrong on that part?)

Does anyone has this issue as well? I noticed this only after the new patch.

you havnt got a macro with an on use trinket macro'd into it have you?
    Because depending on latency and CD you could be pressing eyebeam a split second before the game recognises the trinket is off cd and cause it to fire the trinket after eyebeam starts channeling which stops the cast

also casting any other spell will cancel eyebeam, so maybe you;re just moving back to chaos strike/deathsweep to quickly
    Last edited by Zeeket; 2018-12-26 at 10:49 PM.

Yea it probably is the issue with the trinket in a macro... I had a new trinket with use since the new patch so that is probably the issue . I'll give it a shot and let you know

Deleted
    Had that as well. Use trinket before Eyebeam in your macro and that solves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    This works if you press eye beam once. If you spam the button, your cast will be cancelled. I would suggest binding your trinket to immolation aura or blade dance instead since these don't have a a cast time and are still in your opening rotation.

Or you can put it in a separate key bind and can activate it on demand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Yup, I had this a while back with trinket activation after the Eye Beam cast in a macro, and what you describe in putting the trinket line before the cast should work perfectly.

Wow i should pick it up again