View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    The non-HD cinematics are guarantion that they will not change the main story. However, I will be more than happy if they retcon nightborne and non-broken Draenei into existence.
    Now that you mention it, I am very curious about what they will do with the whole night elf campaign in TFT, they would have to change the broken isles massively

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The non-HD cinematics are guarantion that they will not change the main story. However, I will be more than happy if they retcon nightborne and non-broken Draenei into existence.

My only concern is that it will be written by Christie Golden. Maybe we will end up seeing Kael'thas genociding Garithos' soldiers who will now consist of 90% civilians.
    can confirm is written by Christie Golden
    my fake brother's friend works at blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Now that you mention it, I am very curious about what they will do with the whole night elf campaign in TFT, they would have to change the broken isles massively
    QUICKLY FRIENDS! TO ZLYGORK'S TIME MACHINE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

QUICKLY FRIENDS! TO ZLYGORK'S TIME MACHINE!
    I meant the reforged version of TFT lol

nice. now we just need a whole campaign mission added, about arthas searching for the grave of his horse and raising it, for that full "christie goldens wc3 version" experience.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I meant the reforged version of TFT lol
    Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    nice. now we just need a whole campaign mission added, about arthas searching for the grave of his horse and raising it, for that full "christie goldens wc3 version" experience.
    Honestly, that could be done pretty good to show how twisted he's become if he massacres an innocent village or two just to get to his freaking horse.

7+ Year Old Account
    and not just slap 4k textures on everything.
    I doubt that's even possible.
    The old models were all pretty much just a bunch of Polygons smashed together to something that sorta resembled a humanoid.

Even if reforged was just a texture update, they'd have to remodel things so it doesn't look like god damn Porygon.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The old models were all pretty much just a bunch of Polygons smashed together to something that sorta resembled a humanoid.

Even if reforged was just a texture update, they'd have to remodel things so it doesn't look like god damn Porygon.
    Thats insulting to Porygon

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

They could always in lazyness make one model for Sylvanas and slap purple textures in order to make Shandris. However, I believe they will make more models than in 2003.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Honestly, that could be done pretty good to show how twisted he's become if he massacres an innocent village or two just to get to his freaking horse.
    Oh, it could be done well, of someone competent does it. But since Golden managed to make it a whole new level of cringe in her Arthas book, u believe she would do it well in game form? Yeah, sure
    Besides, we dont need another mission to show how "baaaaaad" he has become, there are plenty of that.

She said at Blizzcon(or some time around it) that she will rewrite Jaina to make her more important.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

1. It was quickly removed.
    2. Dark Ranger would potentially see up to five races: Human, Undead, and then two to three elves (NE/VE A, BE H)
    Dark Ranger will have Human, Undead, Blood Elf and Night Elf as racial options.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

She said at Blizzcon(or some time around it) that she will rewrite Jaina to make her more important.
    No. Please no. Cant even troll about this. Her obsession and self-inserting into that character is already unbearable in WoW, WC3 is too much. Jaina already has a goddamn important role in Wc3, what else is she supposed to do now?? Be the one to summon the wisps who destroy Archi?
    Pls tell me u are out-trolling me rn.

5+ Year Old Account
    No. Please no. Cant even troll about this. Her obsession and self-inserting into that character is already unbearable in WoW, WC3 is too much. Jaina already has a goddamn important role in Wc3, what else is she supposed to do now?? Be the one to summon the wisps who destroy Archi?
    Pls tell me u are out-trolling me rn.
    It's clear we are. Source:
    obvious trolls are obvious

I've heard conflicting reports on Rexxar's campaign.

A) Golden's interview talks about her wanting to expand Jaina's story. There are mentions about her lacking a reaction to her father's death, which happened in Rexxar's campaign.
    B) Blizzcon Q&A - "yes, they're coming too, even if they're not getting recut"

So I'm confused whether or not Founding of Durotar will actually get 'Reforged' or not. I remember hearing an (unsourceable) interview about them wanting to address Kul Tirans in the BFA style too, so I figured it was getting an update. But I can't seem to find any evidence after hearing about it, so it might have just been me.

I definitely want them to redo Thrall's journey (WC3 Demo) and Rexxar's campaign and modernize it. There were a lot of things added since those missions were made that they didn't have access to, like a Shadowhunter model for Vol'jin to look different from Sen'jin, or the 'Sea Witch' should use a Naga Sea Witch model instead of a Banshee, or Gazlowe using a Tinker model (didn't exist at the time) instead of being two Sappers.

Hmm, the models look amazing so far. The fact that they will "alter" the story to fit with all the retcons and new canon from WoW still sounds awful tho, i can totally picture them fucking it completely up. Also, im still a bit pissed that they wont remake the cinematics.
    But lets wait and see, maybe itll turn out fantastic.
    They will make Arthas an Evil asshole. Instead of the Good Prince who broke under a world ending threat which he had no way to stop it, or the fact that the Alliance of Lordaeron became corrupt and egocentric after the Second War.

also, its interesting on how Blizzard never blames Uther for what happened, he was too blinded by the light that he didn't saw the Shadows beneath it.
    Uther and Terenas Pride doomed lordaeron

My only concern is that it will be written by Christie Golden. Maybe we will end up seeing Kael'thas genociding Garithos' soldiers who will now consist of 90% civilians.
    i simply hope that Blizzard made amends with Arthas and Sylvanas old VA's and hired them back for this one, Illidan's OG VA still works as the pandas VA.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see a Warcrafts Reforged Episode where it's just Illidan running across the map in Meta form yelling "You are not prepared!" only to arrive moments after the enemy starts throwing a birthday party for the night elves.
    Last edited by Lilithvia; 2019-08-14 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Reforged was murdered by my keyboard into gibberish

It's clear we are. Source:
    obvious trolls are obvious
    Dumb thing matrix wasn trolling (or at least he unintentionally wasnt), i just checked.
    Golden has been placed in the position of making sure that Wc3's lore will be adjusted to fit World of Warcraft lore and to rework the story to "emphasize Jaina and Sylvanas"
    And ur trolls are always kinda obvious Lili which i do kinda love

5+ Year Old Account
    Dumb thing matrix wasn trolling (or at least he unintentionally wasnt), i just checked.
    Golden has been placed in the position of making sure that Wc3's lore will be adjusted to fit World of Warcraft lore and to rework the story to "emphasize Jaina and Sylvanas"
    And ur trolls are always kinda obvious Lili which i do kinda love
    I try to make my trolls obvious, though sometimes my more serious posts look like "trolling"

- - - Updated - - -

WC3R login screen leaked

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Did Blizzard just accidently (or was it intentional?) leaked a Dark Ranger's easter egg that could be a spoiler about 9.0???
    There were dark rangers in WC3....