View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
364. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

139 38.19%
  • Hate it!

225 61.81%

Arthas looks like a boy-princess. What have they done to him.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

I got mine refunded, very blessed.

I'd prefer to not get my money back and have a good WC3 remaster though

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I mean this template has been used a million times but everytime it’s great. This isn’t different.

In no reasonable way you can explain what Blizzard did with Reforged. Honestly, are they a five-man indie studio?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nokonda View Post
    While I hear what you're saying, as a veteran from the original I could give two sh**s whether they use new or old voices as long as they deliver on their original intent and promises which was to have cutscenes akin to The Culling of Stratholme (and especially given how they're freakin' still advertising It!). Furthermore, I'd appreciate if the animations were smoother and had more weight to them, especially with what's currently on display with the Arthas v. Illidan cutscene.
    To me €29.99 is an insane asking price for a poorly executed reskin even if many of the revamped models are adequate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Nice argument but the little I noticed before asking for refund was that they actually changed the french voices of medhiv, thrall and atleast the grunts.
    So nope. Just a false excuse.
    You guys are helping my point. Blizzard should have just stuck to their initial plans for what they wanted Reforged to be (talks of redone cutscenes, making story changes to fit WoW) and keeping it a separate package.

In that Blizzard trying to appease both veteran players and attracting new ones has led to it feeling utter shit all around. This is why I suggested they should've just gone with their original vision and not put classic WC3 and Reforged as one.

The only people (and I count myself here) enjoying Reforged appear to be those who never played WC3 before and are in it for the Campaign. For the vast majority of players (veteran and new) Blizzard really dropped the ball. There's now disappointment that an old favorite isn't officially available anymore (OG WC3) and misleading advertisement of new features (Reforged story/cutscene changes).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Arthas looks like a boy-princess. What have they done to him.
    They made him a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    A 20 year old game getting the #3 spot seems like it's still pretty damn popular based on Twitch viewers. It seems like the outrage isn't nearly as bad as is being made.
    I mean, I checked it on twitch to see just how bad the fps issues et al were, without having to spend $30 to experience it first hand.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    This thing never gets old. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post

it shouldv looked like this 0:59
    holy fucking shit...
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Stood in the Fire
    So happy I didn´t preorder this, after the Blizzcon a few years ago, I was hovering over that preorder button like I really loved that redone cutscene but it turns out its not even part of the game and it was the only reason I wanted to buy it! So sorry for everyone that could not resist, I also didn´t preorder shadowlands and will not get it until it's released and only if the reviews are good! The only products I preordered this year so far were Final Fantasy VII remake and Cyberpunk but it seems they both got delayed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    holy fucking shit...
    smol indie company...

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    smol indie company...
    Multiple people have said that fans could've made something better than Reforged in a couple weeks with just basic tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Multiple people have said that fans could've made something better than Reforged in a couple weeks with just basic tools.
    Propably the hard part is stiching it all together in coherent, bug free experience.

But lets be real, blizzard didnt even want to bother with basic updating of models, instead they outsourced it to different company.

This game is epitome of lazy design.

Propably the hard part is stiching it all together in coherent, bug free experience.

But lets be real, blizzard didnt even want to bother with basic updating of models, instead they outsourced it to different company.

This game is epitome of lazy design.
    True...but Blizzard had 2 years. Certainly the people making stuff in Unreal 4 that looks 1000x better, in a few days, could do this with 2 years. But yeah, the company they outsourced it to, made a browser game that runs in Chrome...explains everything.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2020-02-02 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    True...but Blizzard had 2 years. Certainly the people making stuff in Unreal 4 that looks 1000x better, in a few days, could do this with 2 years.
    bUt iT wAsNt bLizZaRd QuAlItY...

Blizz become parody of itself. And J Allen Brack speech in blizzcon was PROVEN to be a fucking lie and nothing more than pathetic damage control.

And people still are preordering fucking shadowlands They honestly deserve it at this point.

bUt iT wAsNt bLizZaRd QuAlItY...

Blizz become parody of itself. And J Allen Brack speech in blizzcon was PROVEN to be a fucking lie and nothing more than pathetic damage control.

And people still are preordering fucking shadowlands They honestly deserve it at this point.
    Anyone who preorders a Blizzard game at this point deserves what they get. Shadowlands is going to be a shitshow. The last Blizzard product I preordered was Legion. And I enjoyed that expansion. I quit WOW in Oct 2017, not because (at the time) I was unhappy with Blizzard or the game, I just needed a break. And seeing reviews for BFA and people in beta, I decided to not come back because it looked awful. Then "don't you guys have phones" happened which caused me to boycott them entirely. The Blitzchung incident and the Reforged incident have just reinforced the boycott and ensured it is permanent.

when was a poll added

I want to have an option that says, enjoying the fuck out of it, but fix the fucking multiplayer bugs

0.5 score as of now.... imagine being worse than Day One: Garry's Incident.

I'm so glad it's getting shit on. Not that it will do anything but it's nice to see.

I like 3D models, hate "avatars" and campaign screens (why no 3D models there like in original?). The whole game is so clunky I would think that Blizzard didn't do it, but it was 1 guy doing it in mom's basement for the last 4 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.