View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

181 39.18%
  • Hate it!

281 60.82%
    Thought I should just share the first Reforged HD Modeling Contest: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...esults.333605/

First place, "Arc Lancer" by Moonman: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/arc-lancer.332808/

Second place, "Forest Troll Shadow Hunter" by Bagysta: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...hunter.332869/

Third place, "Mo'arg Houndmaster" by Raddazong: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...master.332852/

Fourth place, "Female Villager Hunter" by BurnedSmackdown: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...hunter.332880/

Fifth place, "Draenei Shield Maiden" by Superfrycook: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...maiden.332889/

Last edited by Ardenaso; 2021-06-24 at 07:38 AM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

So much effort wasted on this pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So much effort wasted on this pile of crap.
    come on man please don't say that, we have these modders working hard to make Reforged presentable for players at least
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    come on man please don't say that, we have these modders working hard to make Reforged presentable for players at least
    Reforged should NOT look presentable, that is doing marketing job for Blizzard that they dont deserve. Let it look how it really is, a festering corpse.

New Quenching Mod update: featuring custom campaigns!

So it’s basically what we expected: total mismanagement and Blizzard never really cared much for it. They just want all of their effort put into their big titles which is just Diablo and more Hearthstone/WoW expansions. Now they just pretend that the game doesn’t even exist and hope that we don’t either.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2021-07-22 at 10:19 PM.

Been pretty much saying this before this article existed.

A lot of it is Activision pressures and mishandling the game. Devs did what they could, but it really wasn't enough because the project was mismanaged from the start.

Really a shame on Blizzard to have chosen to release the game in an unfinished state as well, and shame that they have no plans to invest on a course correction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Showcasing the Dwarven Clans and Trolldaeron's concept arts
    This reminds me of how much I would love to see a true dwarven army with the forces of the three reunited clans, with warriors, magic users (bronzebeard mages, priests, paladins; wildhammer shamans and druids, and dark iron pyromancers, void users and pyromancers) and technology (bronzebeard tanks, gyrocopters, canons, siege engines; dark iron golems, normal or enhanced with machines, their own canons and tanks, mole machines, etc...).

It was not you who said they did it because the "purist fans"? now you see how you were wrong?

Second place, "Forest Troll Shadow Hunter" by Bagysta: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...hunter.332869/

i see the trolls of this game still don't have their third toe, game continues DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    It was not you who said they did it because the "purist fans"? now you see how you were wrong?
    well yes you're right

Ohh these are pretty cool; my favorite textures are the ones that make full use of the team color.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Ohh these are pretty cool; my favorite textures are the ones that make full use of the team color.
    yup they're also revamping the Alliance footman they showcased last year

- - - Updated - - -

Re-Reforged third human chapter

yup they're also revamping the Alliance footman they showcased last year

- - - Updated - - -

Re-Reforged third human chapter

Sweet! Hopefully Reforged will be on sale before this is finished heh.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Sweet! Hopefully Reforged will be on sale before this is finished heh.
    once again Refunded still doesn't get any sale

Yeah, what’s up with this not getting discounted? Is Blizzard trying to milk it for all it possibly can? Did they forget it exists?

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Yeah, what’s up with this not getting discounted? Is Blizzard trying to milk it for all it possibly can? Did they forget it exists?
    Pretty sure they are pretending it never existed, by ignoring it fully.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Alliance and Horde tech-trees in the Chronicles Of The Second War project: