Poll: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    I don't give a shit about the art. Honestly, I consider Reforged a write-off at this point. I only have one hope:
    I really just want them to release the old client again. Let us play the original game. Fire up the old Battle.net servers and make it so WC3 installs stay as WC3 and don't auto-update to Reforged. This is all I want, please.

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I don't give a shit about the art. Honestly, I consider Reforged a write-off at this point. I only have one hope:
    yeah to be honest I'm still working on my WC3 MOBA in the original editor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I played a lot of war3 and TFT, but didnt touch reforged. Just last week I was cleaning out boxes in teh garage and found my boxes and cds for war3, and got excited for nearly 30 seconds before i remembered its just a paperweight now.

I DO care about graphics, but not as a #1 priority or anything, but i do enjoy nice graphics. My only real issue with graphics is games not supporting ultra-wide, which just blows my mind in 2022. I have no idea if the new version does - i suspect it absolutely DOES, but yeah.....thats my 2c
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I like WillE just as much as the next guy
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i have several gay friends at work, and i know at least 6 other gay people

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I played a lot of war3 and TFT, but didnt touch reforged. Just last week I was cleaning out boxes in teh garage and found my boxes and cds for war3, and got excited for nearly 30 seconds before i remembered its just a paperweight now.

I DO care about graphics, but not as a #1 priority or anything, but i do enjoy nice graphics. My only real issue with graphics is games not supporting ultra-wide, which just blows my mind in 2022. I have no idea if the new version does - i suspect it absolutely DOES, but yeah.....thats my 2c
    Keep in mind, Ultra-wide is still just starting to catch on. Most gamers don't even have 4k yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Keep in mind, Ultra-wide is still just starting to catch on. Most gamers don't even have 4k yet.
    Any game releasing in 2021/2022 and beyond that doesnt support ultrawide is a joke and not worth investing money into.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Any game releasing in 2021/2022 and beyond that doesnt support ultrawide is a joke and not worth investing money into.
    THERE GOES 75% OF YOUR POTENTIAL COLLECTION

jfcman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    THERE GOES 75% OF YOUR POTENTIAL COLLECTION

jfcman.
    What? I didnt say ONLY support ultrawide......what are you talking about? MOST games support ultrawide. I havnt come accross a recent release that doesnt, other than Evil Dead, and D2R, which at least gave a logical explination. And i dont expect a re-release of an old game to, but if they remaster or remake something, it should.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-06-15 at 01:10 AM.

To those who still plays WC3 and/or Reforged, and has twitter: I'd like to ask for extra help to make our voices heard

Please like, retweet, reply, or tweet something similar to the one below

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMonster
    @Qwik I am one of the many mapmakers currently very active in the Warcraft 3 community. Many of us are are concerned about 1.33 going to production. The editor is in very unstable and hard to work with. May we have some communication on these issues from the team?
    This isn't just for the sake of Reforged or Re-Reforged, this is also for the sake of the entirety of the Warcraft 3's future
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

Looks like we know who's in charge now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

I don't care whose in charge, I want to see results and results are all that matter to me. If they can make the game more like how it was supposed to then I say go for it.
    Proof is boring. Proof is tiresome. Proof is irrelevance. People would rather be handed an easy lie than search for a difficult truth, especially when it suits their own purpose.
    - Glokta
    The Last Argument of Kings, The First Law Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

Looks like we know who's in charge now.
    perhaps we can hope Holly can get a podcast/interview with your fellow CSW teammates and the Re-Reforged author; much better with other important WC3 people like Grubby, Neo, WTii, and Jayborino
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged custom models that intends to fill the gaps in the Reforged campaign

I did not expect them to pick someone big from the Classic WoW team to be main lead for WC3:R. I don't like some of the things she has done to the game but at this point I just want to see someone actually work on the game. Its not like it can get any worse.

Still think they need to completely re-do the game. Roll back to the original client and give it some improvements (proper search engine to find custom games, more game modes, more customisable character profiles etc). New graphics which are proper HD upgrades from the original and keeps their original look (like Tyrande keeping her blue hair). Change the campaign maps to make them bigger, make them look more like their WoW version and maybe add a lot of extra secondary missions and other secrets (InsaneMonster does a really good job with this). Make all the cinematics higher quality like they did with the promotional intro cinematic and for the love of God the Arthas vs Illidan cinematic needs to be way better, maybe make it CGI aswell as it was originally intended.