View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%

the Dragon Eggs in the Dragon Rooster are a nod to the Game of thrones Dragon Eggs, that's a cute reference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post

the Dragon Eggs in the Dragon Rooster are a nod to the Game of thrones Dragon Eggs, that's a cute reference
    I too like the pine cone eggs :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Orcs had no beards or any hair on their whole body in the old lore, except for the hair growing on the top of their head. So MU Groms lower jaw was definitely tattooed black.
    That's just wrong though. Orcs always had beard, just not moustaches - look at the old Metzen drawings of Gul'dan or Kilrogg in the wc2 manual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what they didn't had was eyebrows, only thrall cause he defy logic
    And Gul'dan too, sometimes...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Lore question about the Lich King's armor. Arthas only took the helmet? Where did the other armor parts go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    Lore question about the Lich King's armor. Arthas only took the helmet? Where did the other armor parts go?
    Pretty sure he wears them as well, on top of his regular Death Knight armor? We need some model comparisons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    it's so tempting to look at new models, animation etc
    i won't cuz its a massive spoiler, we know and have seen everything except icons, animations and models

if you gonna fap at models now, you won't enjoy the game as much
    1. Your a iosdeveloper. Opinion doesn't matter here in a PC-Gaming forum.
    2. Fapping at models is literally the only things we can do until Blizzcon.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Are we seeing the same grom?

If new Grom model looks like simple Grunt, then.. I guess Sylvanas in WoW looks like Harry Potter.

But i agree with some that say Rexxar needs to get a tad bigger, but i would like to see him in the middle of normal units first.
    watch how he is fighting, like simple grunt, no super movement like he should be, an expert of battles, here he fights like newbie. Also his face, you wouldent know if thats grom if he didnt had that axe of his.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    1. Your a iosdeveloper. Opinion doesn't matter here in a PC-Gaming forum.
    2. Fapping at models is literally the only things we can do until Blizzcon.
    StOp HaViNg FuN - iosdeveloper probably

Meh, lost interest when I saw that the animations are crappy because Blizzard could only update the visuals, not the game engine as well, so the animations are choppy and still at the 2003 level.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Meh, lost interest when I saw that the animations are crappy because Blizzard could only update the visuals, not the game engine as well, so the animations are choppy and still at the 2003 level.
    This is a extremely old build; we have no idea if Blizzard actually intends to abandon the visual effect animations.

This is a extremely old build; we have no idea if Blizzard actually intends to abandon the visual effect animations.
    Actually they confirmed back last Blizzcon that engine limitations prevented them from going too far with improving the animations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Actually they confirmed back last Blizzcon that engine limitations prevented them from going too far with improving the animations.
    Yeah, that's true, but it's unlike Blizzard to completely abandon them. they'll try to touch up what they can.

Yeah, that's true, but it's unlike Blizzard to completely abandon them. they'll try to touch up what they can.
    Yup...I hope for more multiplayer unit skins like Sc2.
    I want things like the High elf versions of the Priest/Sorceress, High elf archmage, High elf buildings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    watch how he is fighting, like simple grunt, no super movement like he should be, an expert of battles, here he fights like newbie. Also his face, you wouldent know if thats grom if he didnt had that axe of his.
    Nah, when i saw his datamined model i already knew it was Grom.

You can see exactly in the videos that he swings his Gorehowl differently and with more force and also holds it in another hand, his idle stance is also different.

I like his animations, but he needs another one for auto swinging, like he had in the original.

7+ Year Old Account
    think he do use all the armor,i think iin the cinematic show him wearing and the last he put the helmet

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    https://serving.photos.photobox.com/6129662077ac4c818c141dc97353c057212eb7c7aaf3c2aab10d9deb10556ed6c8796716.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/56...fde8900f3f.jpg
    Not really. They're not even the same colors.
    If you meant the scaled structure? That's just normal dragon egg according to the other millions fantasy sources...

GoT just made it more famous.

15+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been entirely consistent or canonically explained. In WC3, and now Reforged, it has a unique design with skeletal rib and skull designs, linked together with chains.

This is how it looks in WC3 without the Frozen Throne model.

In the tabletop RPG it was called the Plate of the Damned and was used to bind Ner'zhul's soul.

In some of the more recent TCG art they just put Arthas's DK armor in the Frozen Throne but that is probably just due to lack of reference art.

The armor hasn't been seen since Arthas became Lich King.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2019-10-17 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It hasn't been entirely consistent or canonically explained. In WC3, and now Reforged, it has a unique design with skeletal rib and skull designs, linked together with chains.

This is how it looks in WC3 without the Frozen Throne model.

In the tabletop RPG it was called the Plate of the Damned and was used to bind Ner'zhul's soul.

In some of the more recent TCG art they just put Arthas's DK armor in the Frozen Throne but that is probably just due to lack of reference art.

The armor hasn't been seen since Arthas became Lich King.
    I guess Arthas tried to get rid of Ner'zhul.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    think he do use all the armor,i think iin the cinematic show him wearing and the last he put the helmet
    He only wears the helmet. The armor he uses as the Lich King is identical to the armor he used as a Death Knight:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Frozen_Throne_Arthas.jpg
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lich_King#...kKing8770c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I guess Arthas tried to get rid of Ner'zhul.
    We know he did

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of something more technical - do we know the max resolution option for reforged?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really. They're not even the same colors.
    If you meant the scaled structure? That's just normal dragon egg according to the other millions fantasy sources...

GoT just made it more famous.
    Well we know how warcraft dragon eggs look, and its something that would cause internal bleeding with every laying.