View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They should release it when it's done, end of story. Also stop opening pre-orders 5 minutes after reveal, before you really know a date (this applies to Shadowlands too).

Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    They've removed it.
    I'm not expect on this, so this whole "will be release before" is just their guess for release date, not some obligation?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-11-24 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    they are legally obligated to release it before 2020 because it was a preorder product and all preorder products must be delivered in 1 year max
    Nonsense. Preorders went live last year at Blizzcon, directly after they announced it. That year is already up and the game is not released. Release dates get delayed, that's just the way it is.

The maps look flat and boring so yes i'd hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    they are legally obligated to release it before 2020 because it was a preorder product and all preorder products must be delivered in 1 year max, thats why they write that stuff with 31 december or earlier
    i'm pretty sure all that really means is they must offer you a refund if you don't want to wait longer.

but i really do hope they release it in 2020, cause the only way it releases this year is in a unfinished state.

Aftee pushing out BFA in a beta state, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets rushed out the door too to boost Q4 revenues.

Well, they've said during Blizzcon that they're still on track to release in 2019.

Source:
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...-recap.319836/

Also, their prepurchase page still says "release on or before December 31st 2019".
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-11-24 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The beta is running smooth enough from a systems standpoint, its just the campaign we haven't seen yet. I think they can still make it.
    I'm lead to understand that we won't see the campaign in any capacity during the beta ?

The unit models it requires are already in the files though, so at least that work is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    I'm lead to understand that we won't see the campaign in any capacity during the beta ?

The unit models it requires are already in the files though, so at least that work is done.
    We won't see the campaign in the beta.
    The campaign "demo" was the Culling of Stratholme mission and that's all we will get.

i'm pretty sure all that really means is they must offer you a refund if you don't want to wait longer.
    I can only speak for what would happen in my country and that is correct.
    Unless you somehow managed to take damage from not getting the good delivered...(which is very unlikely... maybe for someone who organized a Reforged lan-tournament or something?)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-24 at 01:12 PM.

They've removed it.
    no its still there, if u select beta option its not there, but im sure the game will be released on 20 december or something

Ï expect them to release it on 31st of December and than do a lot of fixing following months

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    GIMME THE GAME NAO:

this in the new style. give. now.
    Custom games are likely next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't like some genderbending?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    Or, did they say anything at Blizzcon about it? A Google search doesn't seem to tell me anything about its progress. It's supposedly out 31st Dec or before, though.
    A quick google search would show you that we already have a megathread for all topics WC3.

If you're too lazy, just click the link in my sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    How fucking hard is it for people to find a megathread. goddamn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    They've removed it.
    It's still there on my Launcher:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    In addition, I'm on my test map to play around with hero ideas for the first time in a couple years.
    YES YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME MOREEE!

I should really start poking around WC3map maker so i can give you a hand with this stuff, i really enjoy custom maps

Going through the editor there's a few models missing. Very few though and their all doodads/destructables.
    Some very interesting ones too such as "Orgrimmar Gates" "Orgrimmar Walls" and "Loaderon Spire Base" ext. These were never in WC3 orginnally.

But I don't expect the campaign to be tested at all in the Beta, just custom games left to test systems wise.

Has there ever been a reason why male Night Elves look so much older than females? I mean look at it

This is hysterical, the females look like supermodels and the males like grampas on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Because they were asleep for thousand of years, this is how you look when you just woke up.
    One might think that a beauty sleep is supposed to make you look better, not worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I have watched this like 20 times, and you linking it here has forced me to watch it another 20 more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Has there ever been a reason why male Night Elves look so much older than females? I mean look at it

This is hysterical, the females look like supermodels and the males like grampas on steroids.
    artistic licence most likely... like asking 'why Wonder Womans books look bigger in some comics and in others they're smaller'. :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-11-25 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post

In their society, the males are druids and the females are the warriors. (at least before WoW came out)
    So you have grumpy old looking dudes who prefer to sleep and read books vs. trained amazon warriors

It makes sense to design the units that way because their age shows "experience/wisdom" while their "youth" shows strength
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-25 at 09:51 PM.