View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinosaur View Post
    Still no beta invite for me. Preordered months ago. This is kinda annoying.
    I never got the email invite, you just have to click the drop down menu and download it like betas normally on battle.net.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I never got the email invite, you just have to click the drop down menu and download it like betas normally on battle.net.
    Same here.
    Actually, I did get the email, but it was hours after my first game in the beta.

Just checked. Still nothing. Maybe its because I'm in South America?

Patch just dropped, looks like they implemented the option for male/female hero skins now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    1. keep ur mouth shut if you want to be in 2v2s with me friendly
    2. You haven't enabled beta access for Warcraft. You need to do so to access the beta
    3. they are still rolling out beta invites

- - - Updated - - -
    @Eazy early xmas present, they've added internals for switching from female heros to male

There was a bug that affected quite a number of people, basically if you preordered early there's a good chance that you would not be flagged for beta. People found a workaround, they refunded their purchase, and bought the game again, and got flagged for beta right away. Try that if you really care to, but to be honest there's barely a point right now imo, assuming they WILL release the game this month.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Also an early xmas present for me; @Syegfryed still has to play with two toed trolls and all teh elves

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Patch just dropped, looks like they implemented the option for male/female hero skins now.
    Yep. Going to Collections allows you to toggle female DHs and DKs on or off. Personally I'll use male Demon Hunters (for the few times I play NE at any rate) but I kinda like the female Death Knight over the Arthas clone.

Patch also seems to have improved matchmaking for me? Previously it didn't even work half the time now I played four games with no issues back to back. Hopefully it stays that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Also an early xmas present for me; @Syegfryed still has to play with two toed trolls and all teh elves
    bold of you to assume i would play elves, or the game at all

without the new stuff i don't see much reason to it, maybe it comes to a torrent close to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    @Eazy early xmas present, they've added internals for switching from female heros to male
    Good.

The shitfest on the forums was just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Good.

The shitfest on the forums was just too much.
    It was planned since 2018.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Were only male druids in the Dream/Nightmare?
    Yes, as before WoW all Druids were male and all females were Sentinels (With the exception of Illidan, his few followers and outcasts of course)

During the 3 year time gap between TFT and Vanilla they could re-train to become whatever as they were already awake anyway
    Last edited by Gnasnimadan; 2019-12-04 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It was planned since 2018.
    Probably, but no one from Blizzard confirmed it clearly before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I been having too much fun with the world editor... Cannot wait to start my custom story campaigns

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I been having too much fun with the world editor... Cannot wait to start my custom story campaigns
    Is there such a big difference between this world editor and the base WC3 one? Also... do i need alpha access to play around with it?

A question - Did they fixed Gromm's auto attacking animations so he holds gorehowl in his 2 hands or still in 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Is there such a big difference between this world editor and the base WC3 one? Also... do i need alpha access to play around with it?
    The one in beta seems to be almost exactly like live but with new models. There aren't major differences so far.

You need beta access to use the beta World Editor, yes. I believe it requires you to log in, just like SC2 editor does.

---

Looks like progress is going well on the 3rd party import/export scripts too. We can get static models working in Reforged, woo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nothing too major so far, I haven't delved to far into it... But so far, you need to be in beta to play it, yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Nothing too major so far, I haven't delved to far into it... But so far, you need to be in beta to play it, yes!
    Oh thank god.
    For the life of me I could not get the hang of Starcraft2's editor. I was fearing they would make Reforged's editor like that...
    But if Reforged's editor is like the original War3 one, but updated... Oh man. I'm gonna have so much fun making new maps.

I wonder if I can import my old maps without completely crashing the thing. I did a LOT of custom imported stuff.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it is just me and my lower grade PC, but does W3 Reforged seem really clunky when it comes to graphics? O.o On my PC, the new models seem very off and weird, not really blending in with the environment or sticking out way too much.

Are they still missing alot on the graphics part or what is going on??
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.