No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Nah mate. You cannot post a link to a website and tell other people "to look it up", as long as you don't post real source, no one is going to believe you, nor they should.

It was prolly because you didn't post the right source. As I wrote already plenty of times - you didn't provide the proof. The exact quote/screenshot etc. Posting a website isn't right source.

Just like posting www.wikipedia.com isn't a right source for explaining, for example, why Hitler attacked France or whatever.

It's your role to prove that you have right if you're trying to discuss something. If someone wants to prove/deny something, then he should have arguments.

But yeah... let's not start this again. If you can't give exact link where they say so, then seriously, don't prolong this discussion.
    I linked you to a master link with every WC3 article they had, and only had WC3 articles. How am I supposed to know the internet name of a gaming article I read on physical paper? Especially when I don't have that copy of the magazine anymore!

Lol.
    Last edited by Lilithvia; Today at 04:05 AM.
    MoanaLisa would probably be infracting this post... just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I linked you to a master link with every WC3 article they had, and only had WC3 articles. How am I supposed to know the internet name of a gaming article I read on physical paper? Especially when I don't have that copy of the magazine anymore!

Lol.
    I saw a magazine where they made Ford car faster than any Ferrari.

My source:
    https://www.autozeit.ch/

But unfortunately I don't have physical copy of that magazine no longer.

See? That doesn't make any sense, lol.