View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    I wouldn't mind if they delayed it for another year tbh. However with them cutting so much content and the beta being an unplayable shitfest right now I'm considering a refund until I get reports that the game is much more stable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

I requested a refund a few days back.
    From all accounts (personal, anecdotal, and Blizzard themselves), this will not be a “reforged” WC3 ; currently it’s a bad port with new models that don’t even talk.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was quite a small delay, but it should be enough time to get the game ready. Looking forward to the increased player pool from this being out of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    No it's not. You clearly didn't play them

Which is why p server players are stomping all over world class retailers. It was very accurate in most ways that counted
    Except literally everyone but you in the world acknowledges this.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they delayed it for another year tbh. However with them cutting so much content and the beta being an unplayable shitfest right now I'm considering a refund until I get reports that the game is much more stable.
    We can hope we can delay it further. If Blizzard avoids EU law, they will be able to delay it further.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Wait, what? So they won't make any changes to the story to stay in touch with current canon led by WoW and the books? What the literal fuck, wasn't that supposed to be the selling point that we'll get refreshed Warcraft III with all the additions of missing characters, changed locations (Tomb of Sargeras to look like a night elven temple, Isle of Quel'Danas to be something else than part of Silvermoon)? Is this an off season april fools joke? It's not like I'm mad, I'm not, I'm just really disappointed if that's the case.

Is this game gona crash hard?

Ive been hearing a lot how the netcode/multiplayer is near unplayable, which is weird cause frickin starcraft worked just fine. I just want to play some 1v1s and 2v2s with friends godamnit, dont even care about this garbage campaign

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Wait, what? So they won't make any changes to the story to stay in touch with current canon led by WoW and the books? What the literal fuck, wasn't that supposed to be the selling point that we'll get refreshed Warcraft III with all the additions of missing characters, changed locations (Tomb of Sargeras to look like a night elven temple, Isle of Quel'Danas to be something else than part of Silvermoon)? Is this an off season april fools joke? It's not like I'm mad, I'm not, I'm just really disappointed if that's the case.
    Sadly they decided to ditch basically all the new ideas and changes because of whiny, conservative fans.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Sounds like a personal issue tbh, it's been buttery smooth for me for a couple patches now.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sadly they decided to ditch basically all the new ideas and changes because of whiny, conservative fans.
    I mean, they could do both original campaign and Superduper Golden Nontoxic Edition so that they can justify wasting the money on her.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pls pls pls Blizard make it alright game with nice changes plsss but not affect lore much.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    who the fuck believes in this

their game is trash broken and uncomplete to the supposed release date and it was because of fans too yes?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That was quite a small delay, but it should be enough time to get the game ready. Looking forward to the increased player pool from this being out of beta.

Except literally everyone but you in the world acknowledges this.
    acknowledges what?

p servers were better?

Ask anyone who played them. No one sane is saying they prefer their classic realm to northdale

Giv me this skin.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Is this game gona crash hard?

Ive been hearing a lot how the netcode/multiplayer is near unplayable, which is weird cause frickin starcraft worked just fine. I just want to play some 1v1s and 2v2s with friends godamnit, dont even care about this garbage campaign
    i havent noticed anything with laggy servers

Im concerned for the actual fps issues

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I mean, they could do both original campaign and Superduper Golden Nontoxic Edition so that they can justify wasting the money on her.
    I think she would make Sylvanas more toxic. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Dar'khan Drathir role.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think she would make Sylvanas more toxic. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Dar'khan Drathir role.
    And Drathir would be turned into an unsung hero whose studies saved the Silvermoon refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And Drathir would be turned into an unsung hero whose studies saved the Silvermoon refugees.
    Yes. But evil bigot Rommath would sell him to Arthas and convince everyone that he was a traitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was planning to do it but it looks like someone beat me to the punch...

Last edited by Orby; 2019-12-21 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Thats where the issue with taking people money before having product ready comes.
    That's also why you shouldn't pre-order.

3+ Year Old Account
    I was very excited about playing W3R at Christmas. My birthday, holidays, etc...I was so eager to play this game in these weeks but these incompetent Blizzard devs have ruined it for me. They violated their release law and then they will release the game just when I begin to work and study at the same time. Bravo Blizzard, thank God I didn't pre-order, you won't get my 30€.