View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Kul Tiran invaders and Theramore are using Lordaeron Banners

High/Blood Elf Ballistae use Night Elf Glaive Throwers

No model for Blood Elf Archers

No model for High Elf Lieutenant (they use Human Captains lole)
    They had them in beta. For some reason they removed models, such as Furion, succubi, blood elf archers.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They had them in beta. For some reason they removed models, such as Furion, succubi, blood elf archers.
    Yep. No one could even retrieve the lost succubi models/mdx for some reason. The fact that Succubus, Vile Temptress, and Queen of Suffering are now resized and recolored variants literally defeats the purpose of giving every unit their own models and icons. It's quite inconsistent.

Hope it gets fixed soon

- - - Updated - - -

Wait it doesn't even stop there. The Draenei Boulder Towers and Black Temple Doom Towers bear the Silvermoon crest and insignia

Its mindblowing how someone can actually defend this game. It represents everything wrong with the game industry right now, a shameless cash grab focused on deceiving players to scam them out of their money. The 0.5 score in metacritic is well-deserved. Its heartbreaking to see what Blizzard has become. And to think they canceled "Starcraft: Ghost" over the argument that it was not up their standards.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2020-02-12 at 02:55 PM.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Yep. No one could even retrieve the lost succubi models/mdx for some reason. The fact that Succubus, Vile Temptress, and Queen of Suffering are now resized and recolored variants literally defeats the purpose of giving every unit their own models and icons. It's quite inconsistent.

Hope it gets fixed soon

- - - Updated - - -

Wait it doesn't even stop there. The Draenei Boulder Towers and Black Temple Doom Towers bear the Silvermoon crest and insignia
    Do they have files for these? Maybe there is still hope.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

This video is just 30 minutes of pure excellence and perfectly describes why it deserves a 0.5 rating on Metacritic:

And to think IGN had the guts to rate this a 7/10

7+ Year Old Account
    So i have a bit of a random question:

Is there a way to make cheat codes work in custom games in Reforged?

Like, one of the things i really loved in Warcraft 3, was to play single player custom games, like Dark Ages of Warcraft, and see what they had to offer when it comes to late game things. But without cheats, it takes AGES to get to that point. Currently, i can't make cheats work on Reforged, even when i go into offline mode.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So i have a bit of a random question:

Is there a way to make cheat codes work in custom games in Reforged?

Like, one of the things i really loved in Warcraft 3, was to play single player custom games, like Dark Ages of Warcraft, and see what they had to offer when it comes to late game things. But without cheats, it takes AGES to get to that point. Currently, i can't make cheats work on Reforged, even when i go into offline mode.
    Open a map in map editor and use "test map", then cheats will work! Not the best solution but it works...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomavk View Post
    Open a map in map editor and use "test map", then cheats will work! Not the best solution but it works...
    Yeah, would have loved to go around that, since it takes so much more time to set up But thanks for reminding me, i guess i will have to make use of the editor for now.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

3+ Year Old Account

we wuz exodari and shieeettt

10+ Year Old Account

we wuz exodari and shieeettt
    to be fair the original Warcraft 3 had similar silly doodad placements :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    they removed succubi models?!now im table flipping mad.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope it gets fixed soon

- - - Updated - - -

this is an affront to the perfection of sin'dorei culture everywhere. having our crest on those degenerates hussies buildings.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    to be fair the original Warcraft 3 had similar silly doodad placements :P
    it was acceptable because they were literally mushroom huts, now this is just lazy

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...pdates.322473/
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wa...e-update/20970

I be needing more of ya opinions, mon

This is sad. Someone needs to replace these huts with some orc architecture.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I might just be stupid but is it possible to change your keybinds in this game?
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2020-02-17 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    So I might just be stupid but is it possible to change your keybinds in this game?
    Customkeys.txt
    https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/...d-custom-keys/
    In 2020. Have fun...

dunno if im just depraved but I still kind of want to buy this game even if the reviews are horrid

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    dunno if im just depraved but I still kind of want to buy this game even if the reviews are horrid
    is your money

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I had a bunch of retail wow gold laying around that I wasn't using so I just bought it with tokens.

If I would have purchased it with my actual money, I might have regretted it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh