View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    3+ Year Old Account
    Is this piece of junk semi-decent now or shall I abandon any hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Their last patch notes, the first in about a month, do not inspire confidence that the extensive structural changes needed are ever coming.

Reforged still doesn't have custom campaigns. You know, one of the biggest features of the original game. That should tell you all you need to know.

I just bought it because I never played the original all the way through. To me it looks exactly like the original and I'm not entirely certain that I'm not...

I thought it was supopsed to to look all modern.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys thank you, 30€ I won't ever waste then.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by portillos View Post
    I just bought it because I never played the original all the way through. To me it looks exactly like the original and I'm not entirely certain that I'm not...

I thought it was supopsed to to look all modern.
    Define "all modern".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    This game is going to take 5 years to even be decent at this rate.

You'd think Blizzard wouldn't allow a game to put a black mark on their name like this. It's one thing to release a subpar WoW expansion or something like D3 where you disappoint a bunch of people but still deliver a fairly decent game, it's another thing entirely to release a genuinely atrocious product that largely wasn't even fucking developed by you in the first place.
    Lemon Sky only does models and textures (which, even though take a lot of work, isn't even half of the work done in Reforged)
    All of the fucked code and removed code is Blizz's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    alright. what the shit is going on. are my games files corrupted (due to beta) or what? played my first custom game as undead with the death knight hero. guess what the model was. thats right, death knight arthas. voice is that of a MP DK, also the name - baron something, but the model is just arthas with frostmourne (it was the same during beta). wtf???

i kept the game since beta, since i could. didnt need a separate download, but if this shit aint working properly (same with anasterian sunstrider in campaign) i guess ill do it. WILL IT HELP???? OR IS THIS GAME JUST FUCKED UP?????????????????
    How the fuck have you been using the beta client? Blizzard forced everyone to reinstall for launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Except they managed to fuck up the single player in few places, too. Nothing really major, but one example was fucked up AI on the Twilight of the Gods making it much easier. And, IIRC, some other mission was actually noticably harder, name eludes me, though.

P.S.
    Still no agressive patching. Next week marks month since the last patch.
    The only way you can play the original WC3/TFT is if you either own the original disks, install from them, and know how to find mirrors of old patches (they are out there, and I actually still have the most recent non-fucked patch for both vanilla WC3 and TFT, before Refunded launched, on my server, even though I don't touch Blizzard products anymore). You have to not EVER try to connect to battle.net or ever let it "update", and only play single player. So in a way, yes it is still possible to play the original game, but it takes some tech saviness that the majority of players probably don't have.

If you don't own the original disks, you are screwed. The only way to play the original game without owning the original disks is...how to put this "yar har har".

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    The only way you can play the original WC3/TFT is if you either own the original disks, install from them, and know how to find mirrors of old patches (they are out there, and I actually still have the most recent non-fucked patch for both vanilla WC3 and TFT, before Refunded launched, on my server, even though I don't touch Blizzard products anymore). You have to not EVER try to connect to battle.net or ever let it "update", and only play single player. So in a way, yes it is still possible to play the original game, but it takes some tech saviness that the majority of players probably don't have.

If you don't own the original disks, you are screwed. The only way to play the original game without owning the original disks is...how to put this "yar har har".
    there's also 1.30.4 backup files in Hive; but yeah - just don't ever hit update or the launcher
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    Warsong Grunt

Stormreaver Grunt

from the same author @ Hiveworkshop
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Apologies if this was discussed or asked before (it's a long thread), but did they include music in better quality for WC3 Reforged?

The original game had soundtracks released on CD, but those were missing some music, which was in the game files but in quite low bitrate MP3s.

It was disappointing that WOW Classic included the same 128-160kbps MP3s from 2003-2004. How's the situation with WC3 Reforged in this regard?

3+ Year Old Account
    have I shared this here yet

Forsaken Warden https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...eforged.325473

3+ Year Old Account
    Mogor of the Laughing Skull Clan

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...fensive.325267

Kirin Tor Offensive custom faction altered melee with Kalecgos, Jaina, and Vereesa as heroes (no Modera for some reason)

3+ Year Old Account
    1.32.7 is released and what I said on the PTR is still the same

oh, they also broke Pad's ladder and Quenching mod, yet again

Deathwing from Hiveworkshop.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

Deathwing from Hiveworkshop.
    where is this I haven't seen this yet it's not in skins, models, or substandard models

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    where is this I haven't seen this yet it's not in skins, models, or substandard models
    Media page.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    In an alternate timeline where Jaina marries Kael'thas

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...-joker.326024/

"now yuo see, we live in a society; rise up sons of the horde this entire high elves must be purged"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Media page.
    aight found it; but that deathwing's a little bit too small don't you think

- - - Updated - - -

feast upon your eyes

- - - Updated - - -

man they just made an extreme update for Editor in Starcraft 2 meanwhile we just wanted a gameplay constant variable that allows us to increase maximum unit selection for Helms Deep and Lordaeron the Aftermath

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/star...tr-patch-notes

3+ Year Old Account
    Tagar Spinebreaker with Bonechewer Grunts by Bagysta @ Hiveworkshop https://www.hiveworkshop.com/media/b...reaker.130668/

A more beautiful Sunwell by Tamplier777

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/media/t...eserve.128918/

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/media/w...i-mean.128917/

WC2 Church https://www.hiveworkshop.com/media/d...iiaaas.129822/

- - - Updated - - -

check this out!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Still waiting for them to let us use the old client again for normal Warcraft III.