View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    when you say downloaded you mean you bought the game and installed a legit copy right? Just the wording is throwing me off
    Yes, i mean that, sorry my english is not perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    when you say downloaded you mean you bought the game and installed a legit copy right? Just the wording is throwing me off
    Its not like bought copy wouldnt come with those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its not like bought copy wouldnt come with those issues.
    When trouble shooting, best to get the obvious out of the way.

did they make the game playable by now?

3+ Year Old Account
    bruh I tried to do custom models in Reforged for the first time and while I think I managed to remove the totem I think I made a horrifying amalgamation

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

thanks for the fuel for my nightmares

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10
    would play
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

3+ Year Old Account

Second War Uther
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like they captured the Warcraft 2 portrait of young Uther.

Last edited by Orby; 2020-11-27 at 12:29 PM.

3+ Year Old Account

Can people actually run the game, I tried some time back and the lag was unbearable in reforged mode.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Can people actually run the game, I tried some time back and the lag was unbearable in reforged mode.
    have you tried checking CYRI? my laptop is on the bare minimum for Reforged and I can play it fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    have you tried checking CYRI? my laptop is on the bare minimum for Reforged and I can play it fine
    I have a decent PC. The issues are to do with frames, ive heard a lot of people have the same issue as I, playing huge custom maps or really big FFAs or something, the game just slows to a crawl.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    I have a decent PC. The issues are to do with frames, ive heard a lot of people have the same issue as I, playing huge custom maps or really big FFAs or something, the game just slows to a crawl.
    ah, same; can't handle large-ish custom games. Must be latency

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    bruh I tried to do custom models in Reforged for the first time and while I think I managed to remove the totem I think I made a horrifying amalgamation

thanks for the nightmare fuel.

- - - Updated - - -

probably something like "Goblin Shredder in Reforged has blacker and more HD smoke"

- - - Updated - - -

also, I believe that the patch should come after whatever tournament finishes this October 10-ish
    no patch in october

3+ Year Old Account
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wa...-14-2020/26213

Hello. We’d like to acknowledge that a new build of the current version of Warcraft III: Reforged was just made available.

This update addresses a server issue and contains no player-facing changes.

Thank you!
    kekw

3+ Year Old Account
    To those who still have Reforged at this point: check out the complete release of the fan made Re-Reforged Prologue Campaign!

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...-horde.323114/

3+ Year Old Account

But maybe that means they will let VV work on it after D2.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But maybe that means they will let VV work on it after D2.
    yep there's still hope I agree; I'm still salty however that they didn't even tell us and we just got radio silence since October 15 and a non-patch on Christmas day

oh well at least Kam is now part of the Chronicles of the Second War team; at least we could get some assurance