View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    It was not you who said they did it because the "purist fans"? now you see how you were wrong?

Second place, "Forest Troll Shadow Hunter" by Bagysta: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...hunter.332869/

i see the trolls of this game still don't have their third toe, game continues DEAD

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    It was not you who said they did it because the "purist fans"? now you see how you were wrong?
    well yes you're right
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Ohh these are pretty cool; my favorite textures are the ones that make full use of the team color.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Ohh these are pretty cool; my favorite textures are the ones that make full use of the team color.
    yup they're also revamping the Alliance footman they showcased last year

- - - Updated - - -

Re-Reforged third human chapter

yup they're also revamping the Alliance footman they showcased last year

- - - Updated - - -

Re-Reforged third human chapter

Sweet! Hopefully Reforged will be on sale before this is finished heh.

3+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! Hopefully Reforged will be on sale before this is finished heh.
    once again Refunded still doesn't get any sale

Yeah, what’s up with this not getting discounted? Is Blizzard trying to milk it for all it possibly can? Did they forget it exists?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Yeah, what’s up with this not getting discounted? Is Blizzard trying to milk it for all it possibly can? Did they forget it exists?
    Pretty sure they are pretending it never existed, by ignoring it fully.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

3+ Year Old Account
    Alliance and Horde tech-trees in the Chronicles Of The Second War project:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    This wouldn't be worth it even if it were $5. Honestly, I wouldn't take it even if it were free. It's a downgrade from the original in every way.

Alliance and Horde tech-trees in the Chronicles Of The Second War project:

These look great!

Damn, WHEN will Reforged be on sale to finally test this *sigh*

3+ Year Old Account
    Shivarra in Reforged:

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/shivarra.335499/

- - - Updated - - -

according to Kam, a former Warcraft 3 team guy: here's some of the supposed plans for Reforged campaign as he said in the Re-Reforged forums:

THE FALL OF SILVERMOON
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...thalas.334351/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    This mission was to make use of the Dead Scar originally, you'll see hints at it in the object data.

This was a path of blight that grew with Arthas as he progressed.
    I was following the lore here Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas for much of the details. This is why you now see forces labeled as Farstriders in those missions.
    • Dar'Khan Drathir was going to have a larger role, and the quest to get the keys would reflect that. You would still need to siege into Elven bases. He would unlock easier routes, provide free mercenary forces, and generally be a jerk.
      • Eventually Arthas kills him and you would have him under your control as a special non-hero stealth unit for the remainder of the Undead campaign
    • The siege itself would three sections (exterior of city, interior left and right, and the Sunwell
      • The exterior of the city would be a winding linear path with several alternate routes. Instead of the annoying blue base in the corner all your focus would be on advancing, destroying pockets of resistance
      • As in the released mission, alerting the city prematurely means Farstrider attacks on your base and advancing forces
      • After killing Sylvanas the city would be more active, barricading intersections in the eastern side, with more routes being closed as time passed
        • This rewards the player for speed
      • The player would need to navigate the more heavily reinforced left side, causing great destruction
      • Two boss fights, one at the palace and one on the island
        • The island consists of city survivors, students from Falthrien Academy, and those four Golems from the legacy mission
    • The Dead Scar advances with you, destroying treelines, gates, and buildings creating a straight path from your base into the city
    • As you progress through the mission the bright sunny disposition of the environment would slowly change to reflect the burning buildings and death, with Sunstrider Isle being dark save moments of light from defenders
    • Banshee Sylvanas would continue with you for the remainder of the Undead campaign
    • I did get the Trolls in there as prisoners, but the intent was to have more of them coming to aid Arthas as they share a common foe
    THE DREADLORDS CONVENE
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...onvene.334582/
    I had originally planned to make this a lore mission played as Tichondrius exploring their "underworld", with the existing interlude custscene becoming the intro. You would interact with cultists and demons, and when approaching certain portals gain visions of areas of Azeroth in real time. You would then be able to choose to "jump" into the scene and watch it play out. These were to include various heroes fighting across the lands, armies moving, and hints at content in TFT campaigns. In this way there was no need for new dialogue. It was to wrap up with the player reaching what would be Tichondrius' quarters.
    • Intro scene plays
    • After Tichondrius is left alone he walks forward, opposite the portal on a new path that is not currently there
      • He was meant to walk forward after killing the soup Acolyte
    • As he passes down the hall you see a few creative scenes
      • Acolytes in some sort of library, casting incantations
      • Footman being tortured
      • Rats appearing to worship a Acolyte (This is present in the Reforged map)
      • A landscape shot revealing the expansive underground cave system, lava lake, etc
        • Tichondrius should stop here for 5 seconds to contemplate
        • Fade out
      • Player takes control
    • From here the player explores a series of hallways in the demonic complex, decorated with corpses, fire, Acolytes wandering the halls, and...
    • Vision portals to Azeroth
      • As the player approaches they will see some of the content in in the swirling portal
        • This was to be accomplished with scaled down units and angles of the portals (They would always be oriented North.)
      • Stepping on a glowing platform initiates a cutscene
        • The player can skip the scene, none of them were to be more than 30 seconds
        • There were to be 10
        • Ideas that were slated:
          • Ruins and rebuilding in Stratholme, survivors fighting off bandits
          • Dwarven remnants in Northrend seeking shelter after having lost Muradin, Baelgun is seen
          • King Terenas on his throne with his council (corpses)
          • The Azjol-anak and a glimpse of Hadronox
        • The beautiful part here is that almost anything can be worked in
      • As the player progressed in a linear dungeon the end would be Tichondrius' chambers
        • Upon entering the player can explore
          • I wanted to create a demon bathroom =p
        • A glowing portal is present
        • Upon nearing it the outro scene starts
        • In this the camera passed over his shoulder slowly moving towards the portal, where you see the faint outline of the Skull of Gul'dan before fading out
    It was an adventure map. The theme is really around the lore, and allowing the player to soak that up.

I had thought about having a "test range" so you could use his abilities on some prisoners / creatures. His abilities would only be active when in that space.
    - - - Updated - - -

These look great!

Damn, WHEN will Reforged be on sale to finally test this *sigh*
    best hope we can get if Vicarious Visions work on Reforged after they're done with Diablo 2 Resurrected

3+ Year Old Account
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...izzard.335929/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/c...l_to_blizzard/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD
    Dear Blizzard Entertainment,

We are a passionate team of developers working on a custom campaign for Warcraft III: Reforged. which is entitled: Chronicles of the Second War.

We are approaching two years since Reforged was released. During this time a number of projects have shown the potential the game has, and that there is a vibrant community waiting for further development. A global community has rallied around W3Champions, Warcraft III: Re-Reforged, The Quenching Mod, The Hive Workshop, Chronicles of the Second War, and more. For us this has been motivation to continue what has been a substantial undertaking, however we continue to face technical limitations imposed by missing features. For our team in particular the lack of Custom Campaigns is crippling. The last major patch was well over a year ago with nothing but silence and small back-end patches since that have continued to cause, sometimes severe, bugs.

Due to the now defunct Classic Team’s communications we know much of what we need is at least partially developed in patch 1.33. Custom Campaigns was even accessible in the Reforged Beta. Please do not continue to neglect this game. We know there has been little progress internally, that an outsource studio has yet to be found, and that Warcraft III is not a financial priority. The community is here, we want to work with you to develop the game as we did from patch 1.28.5 - through 1.32. Please once again communicate in a meaningful way, start incremental patches, use the PTR, publish patch notes, and have a dialogue with map makers. Your devs worked with the community for years on Discord and so many important issues were corrected. This community kept the game thriving for 15 years. Please work with us to ensure your resources are used where they are needed rather than where they are assumed to be needed. To this end we have included a list below of where we suggest you start.

We are here, ready to walk with you. We all want our game to be better.

LoreCraft Designs Team and their friends,

Missing major legacy features:
    • Ranked play
    • Player profiles
    • Custom campaigns
    • Global custom games
    • The lag/drop screen in multiplayer
    • Clans
    • Chat channels for Clans and separate lobby chat for custom games
    • Foreign language support for World Editor (Only English and Mandarin now)

Missing major Reforged features:

• HD animations are locked to 30 fps, and missing many animations
    • Reporting
    • Skins for melee heroes
    • Blizzard campaign balance was not completed. (We know this exists in 1.33.)

High priority bugs:

• SD graphics are degraded: Reforged - Research into Warcraft III Reforged's Classic Mode (SD models and visuals)
    • Poor WebUI performance (We know this was substantially improved in 1.33.)
    • Unable to load custom game saves in multiplayer
    • Friend invites not working in custom games
    • Many World Editor bugs, such as:
      • Abilities ignoring multiple requirements in custom maps
      • Engineering upgrade not updating in custom maps

does that mean they are going to fix their mess up finally?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    does that mean they are going to fix their mess up finally?
    we can hope

- - - Updated - - -

new Quenching Mod update

- - - Updated - - -

also new Re-Reforged stream:

3+ Year Old Account

give this one some views guys; it's the Re-Reforging of the campaign for the first half of the Scourge of Lordaeron

Abelhawk and DesignerDave (former Blizzard level designer) have been working on answering a lot of questions from the community, this part that came out recently and was getting somber to hear about everything that happened to him, the game and Blizzard as a company. Its worth to watch at least the 11:20 mark:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Abelhawk and DesignerDave (former Blizzard level designer) have been working on answering a lot of questions from the community, this part that came out recently and was getting somber to hear about everything that happened to him, the game and Blizzard as a company. Its worth to watch at least the 11:20 mark:

that was sad to hear. Thanks for the video though.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-12-04 at 04:55 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

that hurt more than it should
    and I agree on his point, we should blizzard let go and don't buy shit just for nostalgia reasons