Game is now balanced.

They want classes to have class specifics traits but they don't want them to be used, so they nerf them to the ground and let generic traits be best for all.

Game is now balanced.

Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Echo of the Elementals damage reduced by 33%.
    Primal Primer effectiveness reduced by 30%.
    Strength of Earth effectiveness reduced by 30%.
    Igneous Potential damage increased by 150%.
    Ancestral Resonance mastery increased by 10%.
    Thunderaan’s Fury totem spawn chance reduced to 8% (was 10%).

7+ Year Old Account
    With the Primal Primer change they are effectively destroying the last viable enhancement shaman build. Like.. really? Seems like enhancements are not weak enough this expansion.

I'm sad to say, but I've almost completely lost the interest in the game after ~13 years of being a huge WoW fan. Everything Blizzard make these days reveals to be a huge disappointment to me. I don't think they know how to keep people entertained anymore They keep doing opposite changes people ask them for and honestly it appears as they know nothing about their own game. Such a shame.
    Last edited by Spiren; 2019-01-29 at 07:37 AM.

Are demon hunters exempt from nerfs? I mean they were already the most dominate spec in M+, I just don't like the double standards when it comes to classes.

Welcome to Shaman roller coaster, is this your first time?

They buff Shamans to the top in PTR and after first raid week they mega nerf them to bring them back to middle/bottom.

Repeat every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

They buff Shamans to the top in PTR and after first raid week they mega nerf them to bring them back to middle/bottom.

Repeat every tier.
    This

10 chars..

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

Repeat every tier.
    Except for this time around it was not really a nerf. People with 3xIP + IF build are having better results than with 3x prenerfed echo

Blizzard takes full xpacs to give shamans some love and then when they think we pull too high of numbers it only takes weeks to get nerfed back down. Amazing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    This^ I sim higher now using Echo, MoE and IF. I can keep PE as well and only lose like 400 dps if I dont want to mess with IF. If anyone runs this I suggest simming a few times as well because vers is coming up my best stat now.

It is annoying though. I just said screw it and went back to shaman this raid tier and in the first week I have to change every talent if I want to do the most dps. I also very much like SE and lovely burst it brings.
    Enhancement has had nerf after nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pleased to see that Shaman were doing well after the patch - and then extremely upset to see that we couldn't be allowed to be just slightly above average for any significant length of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're not at the bottom but I do have to say I'm a bit miffed that they only seem to be quick to adjust our numbers when we need nerfs, not buffs.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”