LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Where is Roger?
    Army, obligatory for males in Greece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    The, "Limit 7/9 before Method logs in" is more the issue than RB.
    I agree to some extent. However Method wasted way more time to Mekkatorque than Limit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Where are all of the people who said "WaIt fOr MyThIc To CoMe OuT" Like okay it's out, and it's almost cleared as fast as normal/hc.....
    How is that even relevant to anyone but the 0.01% top players?

It have always been like this, the top 10 guilds battle it out and a few of those actually manage to clear it in a week or two (rarely if ever in a week), while the rest of us "common people" spend months clearing it.

OT:
    What I've never understood, is why isn't the world first races just counted hours since raid opened, instead of how it is now? So NA wont get a 24hour lead, they just start the clock 24hours earlier.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2019-01-30 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    How is that even relevant to anyone but the 0.01% top players?

It have always been like this, the top 10 guilds battle it out and a few of those actually manage to clear it in a week or two (rarely if ever in a week), while the rest of us "common people" spend months clearing it.
    I just want to know why they crawl back into the woodwork instead of trying to defend themselves :/

I just want to know why they crawl back into the woodwork instead of trying to defend themselves :/
    Because it is a moot point you're trying to make. I'm one of those "wait for mythic", that's the only raid difficulty that actually brings a challenge. Always has been.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Roger unwilling to have a sex change operation in order to stay raiding. Clearly not dedicated enough.
    Kick material right there.

seems like it was worth to char transfer for 400 itlv pieces - wonder how many wf weapons / bis azerite they got from it.

member times when guilds were banned for runing lfr ? i member

but blizzard dont member and dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Because it is a moot point you're trying to make. I'm one of those "wait for mythic", that's the only raid difficulty that actually brings a challenge. Always has been.
    Well of course.

And the people saying "wait for mythic it doesn't matter if normal/HC was cleared that fast"

And here we are with Mythic at 8/9 so I'm like lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    seems like it was worth to char transfer for 400 itlv pieces - wonder how many wf weapons / bis azerite they got from it.

They were banned for exploiting an LFR bug that allowed them to trade LFR loot for 4 sets on most of the raid, which were quite powerful. They did this by doing split LFR runs to funnel gear, using the exploit multiple times. Some guild got banned for doing LFR as a guild on day 1, finding out you could trade and reporting it. I'm not sure what kind of comparison you're trying to make between taking advantage of faction changing for loot and an LFR exploit.

Well of course.

And the people saying "wait for mythic it doesn't matter if normal/HC was cleared that fast"

And here we are with Mythic at 8/9 so I'm like lmao.
    And that is one guild in the world. It doesn't matter that ONE top guild manage to clear 8/9 this fast. It's been like this for the last few expansions, the World First guilds always clear almost the whole raid the first few days, then finish it of the next reset with more loot.

While us casual raiders are stuck there for months, which is what matters.

The day mythic is cleared by a bunch of random people in some random guild, I'll agree with you. That won't happen though.

they're clearing it so fast because of the gear available to them, some if not most of them probably around 400 ilvl or higher. These are the same people who clear raids in leveling blues -30 ilvls below the raid, now there in there basically at the ilvl dropped and its a steamroll.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

Pieces from EU Draenor already 7/9 while Method still 6/9. Also at first boss Limit average ilvl was 394,8 and Method average at first was 394,6 so where is the ilvl gap? Whats the excuse this time?
    Last edited by Mamut; 2019-01-30 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Pieces from EU Draenor already 7/9 while Method still 6/9. Also at first boss Limit average ilvl was 394,8 and Method average at first was 394,6 so where is the ilvl gap? Whats the excuse this time?
    both 7/9 as of 1 hour ago, no excuses required.

I personally don't care who wins or who the best guilds are, but the race is always interesting. As long as it's fair it's fun to follow.

Please explain to me say if Limit were to get 9/9 right now and Method were 8/9, it's not exactly an even race, is it? Limit have had a significant head start. What am I missing that would say Limit is the winner in that scenario?

Really blizzard just needs to get their shit together and launch raids the same time world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    That's... rather quick.
    If it were a raid they'd never seen or tried before, sure. But they "tested' the hell out of the raid on the PTR.

I'd love to see Blizzard drop a raid of this scale onto the game with no PTR. But with the way Blizzard is these days, it would be a bugfest of Biblical proportions, but still, let's see how good Limit is without months of being able to get the right characters, right talents, and cheese the best gear possible before entering the raid.

That's not coming from a place of anger, I have nothing against Limit or the other world first teams - but it's just not surprising they're going through it as fast as they are. It's like the teams going into the Super Bowl - this isn't the first games they've played all year. They had a little practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    I personally don't care who wins or who the best guilds are, but the race is always interesting. As long as it's fair it's fun to follow.

Please explain to me say if Limit were to get 9/9 right now and Method were 8/9, it's not exactly an even race, is it? Limit have had a significant head start. What am I missing that would say Limit is the winner in that scenario?
    The US has always had a head start, but it’s been a long time since anyone actually gave Method a challenge. Let Limit have their win if they get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait did Limit switch to Alliance, grab the 400s, then switch back to Horde?

I figured they'd just stay Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 out of 20 are Alliance
    Highest Alliance is 14th

Yeah I'm sure the Horde is in real danger of dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Wait did Limit switch to Alliance, grab the 400s, then switch back to Horde?

I figured they'd just stay Alliance.
    Why would they do that? :L