Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The last store mount was only a month ago? What the hell

first : there blizzard and a great ideology
    second : activision appear and tell them to be partner but will not be part of it, trust us.
    third: shareboarder from actiblizz dont want ideologic devs because they take too much time to release stuff to sell
    fourth: activision give order to blizzard to just make money
    fifth: diablo immortal appear on phone
    sixth: one mount by month so activision will be please
    seven: we are there, what next ?

lol this game is fucking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty apt description of the state of the game. "We know things are shit now but maybe things will get better if you believe in superstition".

Give us $25.

"A sign of good fortune ahead."

Not if you're blowing your money on a virtual pig with wings. =P

Glad that companies found their nontoxic masculinity audience, its like virtual shoping.
    Last edited by Guldraenor; 2019-01-30 at 09:37 PM.

Why do people need to complain every time the put up a new shop mount? Ok so the vulpine mount came out a month and a half ago. This mount is for the Lunar New Year, which is in 6 days. So they should not release this one where it makes sense just cause people are whiny babies? They did a Lunar mount last year too, I think its nice they arent keeping them China exclusive and give everyone the option to buy it. Sometimes buying mounts isnt a big deal cuz honestly farming the same stupid mount over 100 times get old. But this is the wow community and we have to complain about every thing no matter how it affects us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Gang, this is for China, it's not designed for us. It's nice of them to give us the option to get it for those who want it, unlike some of the pets in the past.
    This should be put at the top, as people will post "greed" etc. This was their reward for a 6 month sub. What was our reward again? Oh yeah that stupid boat mount that doesn't actually work on water.

Be glad we can actually get it. If this was gated behind another 6 month sub I wouldn't be getting it (not like I will be it for $25 either) because bfa is not worth 2x 6 month subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I really dislike how so many mounts have these mysterious glowing wings that appear out of nowhere

...but the rest of Wow makes sense to you right?

25 fucking euro for a mount, in a subscription game. Its disgusting

Imagine the cost of an expansion if every mount cost 25 euro. It would be in the thousand for all content. Using the dumb logic of dont like it, dont buy it does not work since i have never bought any yet blizzard keep adding them

Mounts are the opium of the people... or was it religion? Not so sure anymore.

"Oh it's meant for China and that why it's not greed, because it matters where the money is coming from."

that's an awesome mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look. A $25 flying pig that can't fly because "reasons", but you should spend the $25 anyways...

Should have been a reward during Lunar Event or AT LEAST bought with the Lunar currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two store mounts in a row that have physical bugs, GG Blizzard.

For the filthy rich swine huh... I can't help not read into that word choice. Of all the pig-related words, they choose the one with the most obvious negative connotations...

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys don't realize how clever this is by Blizzard. I'm sure a lot of people not playing at the moment have said "I'll play WoW again when pigs fly."

So now Blizzard delivers. Pigs are flying. Now play the game again.

Now that's clever.

I woke up from a perfectly good nap, for this outrage? Bah. You're getting lazy, MMOCers. Wake me for real drama, I'm going back to the couch.

Oh it's freaking adorable.