Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I woke up from a perfectly good nap, for this outrage? Bah. You're getting lazy, MMOCers. Wake me for real drama, I'm going back to the couch.

  2. #42
    Oh it's freaking adorable.

  3. #43
    That's one of the ugliest damn things I've ever seen.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I woke up from a perfectly good nap, for this outrage? Bah. You're getting lazy, MMOCers. Wake me for real drama, I'm going back to the couch.
    This is the best comment in this thread.
    The comments in this thread are as predictable as they are boring. Nothing new said here. Please come up with something new to say.

  5. #45
    Scarab Lord dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    4,817
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomReaver View Post
    This is the best comment in this thread.
    The comments in this thread are as predictable as they are boring. Nothing new said here. Please come up with something new to say.
    So DoomR you're telling me you DIDNT EXPECT PEOPLE TO CALL BLIZZ A SHILL FOR MAKING MONEY!?!? ;D

  6. #46
    Why are people mad at this? No one is putting a gun to your head to buy it. Cosmetic items have no in-game impact. Just odn't buy it.
    7777

  7. #47
    Blademaster vlad3060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vladlandia
    Posts
    25
    The Hogrus Heresy has come to WOW, at last.

  8. #48
    After 300 mounts I just stopped caring. I bought the first store mount, the Celestial Steed when it came out... and then the Heart of Aspect (gold dragon). That was it. After that I felt so stupid spending $50 on mounts I will never ride.

    Predating on people's compulsion to have all mounts. None of this will go with you when WoW ends... what is the point in buying this crap?

  9. #49
    I never see me paying any amount for that mount. Even if it sold in game for a few hundred gold.

  10. #50
    Eh. Who cares? It's ugly. If people want to waste 25 dollars on that abomination be my guest.

  11. #51
    Seriously I don't understand why people are so mad at this. WoW is a great game that takes many hours and manpower to make, The game still one of the best MMORPG because of it. This mount give no additional stats or boost, so it is not pay to win game like so many others. Blizz has workers to pay and new project to make, a few Cosmetic mounts or pets no body is hurt. It is ultimately your money if you want to throw it at Blizz go for it, if not no one will care. Instead of commenting on this go watch some how to raid/pvp guides, so the servers are not filled with bunch of poison/shit talking noobs. kthx

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why are people mad at this? No one is putting a gun to your head to buy it. Cosmetic items have no in-game impact. Just odn't buy it.
    You're an idiot, it does have an in-game impact. While we get nothing but recolors from in game rewards, the unique models go into the cash shop.

  13. #53
    Scarab Lord dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    4,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why are people mad at this? No one is putting a gun to your head to buy it. Cosmetic items have no in-game impact. Just odn't buy it.
    You listun here ELBA, I was told I had to have every Blizzard store mount. So I buy every single one

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    You're an idiot, it does have an in-game impact. While we get nothing but recolors from in game rewards, the unique models go into the cash shop.
    Now you've peaked my interest! What in game impact does this new store mount have on me if I did or didn't buy it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wokao View Post
    Seriously I don't understand why people are so mad at this. WoW is a great game that takes many hours and manpower to make, The game still one of the best MMORPG because of it. This mount give no additional stats or boost, so it is not pay to win game like so many others. Blizz has workers to pay and new project to make, a few Cosmetic mounts or pets no body is hurt. It is ultimately your money if you want to throw it at Blizz go for it, if not no one will care. Instead of commenting on this go watch some how to raid/pvp guides, so the servers are not filled with bunch of poison/shit talking noobs. kthx
    Welcome to MMO-C.com Wokao

    First and foremost I would like to take this time to let you know about the forums.. JK, the shitshow is real - BUT - Nobody will agree that blizz needs to make ANY MORE money than the monthly sub because they aren't happy with the state of the game.

  14. #54
    A flying pig? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Now you've peaked my interest! What in game impact does this new store mount have on me if I did or didn't buy it?
    What he's trying to say is it's one small thing that adds up into much more on a pile that's already bad currently. They have many things that they can do right now to help the game but they choose to do this immediately instead. For starters much of the alliance rep rewards are freaking reskins of the same horse model when they can be making this as a special event mount for the lunar festival instead of a shameless grab for cash or giving another horse reskin number infinity.
    Last edited by Hyeonh; 2019-01-31 at 12:58 AM.

  15. #55
    How can people be so stupid and spend so much money (28,76$ in EU) for a couple of pixels... for a flying mount that can't fly in BfA? Why they do it so easy for Bli$$ard to earn money? F****** in game shops=cancer!
    I am upset and my English is too bad to rant properly.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You listun here ELBA, I was told I had to have every Blizzard store mount. So I buy every single one

    - - - Updated - - -



    Now you've peaked my interest! What in game impact does this new store mount have on me if I did or didn't buy it?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Welcome to MMO-C.com Wokao

    First and foremost I would like to take this time to let you know about the forums.. JK, the shitshow is real - BUT - Nobody will agree that blizz needs to make ANY MORE money than the monthly sub because they aren't happy with the state of the game.
    It could have been a reward from the lunar festival but instead we got 2 recolors of the dragon costume toys.

  17. #57
    Legendary! Zelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    6,535
    An actual pig, the soviet embodiment of capitalist greed. Beyond parody now, isn't it?

  18. #58
    now that pigs CAN fly, will they fix anything? or must HELL still freeze over.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why are people mad at this? No one is putting a gun to your head to buy it. Cosmetic items have no in-game impact. Just odn't buy it.
    The idea is that I pay 15 dollars to play the game per month, I pay 60 dollars to buy an expansion, the 15 dollars part is a promise to keep the game running and to have new content flowing, the 60 is to have a huge payload of content up front and other additional things added to the purchase. so part of my 15/60 depending on how you view it. got put into peoples pay check to make a really well made mount (doesn't matter what mount) and I don't have any possible way of getting it without giving them more money. I don't care personally about this if the game is in a good state bug wise / gameplay wise / and content wise. but one to two of those aren't up to par at all. (my class was but then they decided to take another shit on enhancement shaman.) so I care that time and money got put into making this when it could be made into fixing bugs / actually looking into problems with gameplay on classes that are having them. (enhancement didn't have any cause the game magically aligned itself and azerite/talents fixed gameplay but then they didn't look into anything saw a couple traits were "overperforming" compared to other traits so they nerfed them into oblivion. and now they are worse then all the traits and are compareable if you switch talents and still underperform to other talents/azerite compared to a different talent and azerite trait combination. it's actually fucking retarded they would sit there and nerf a class that is underperforming without any compensation.)

  20. #60
    It absolutely amazes me how people don't seem to know that this Lunar New Year is the "Year of the Pig" - much like how it was the "Year of the Dog" when Shuzen was released. Even if it's not something you pay attention to, it's still plastered all over a bunch of games because of their events right now, like League of Legends and Overwatch.

    Personally, I love it and I think it's pretty cute. However, since they added new pig models, it would have been nice to get a pig pet from the in-game holiday for Ancestral Coins. Missed opportunity.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •