Bilescourge Bombers for single target? (Demonology)

Icey Veins has Bilescourge Bombers as the talent choice in row one for all BoD fights. I thought Demonic Strength was the single target dps talent especially when used after casting demonic tyrant.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/demono...lor-raid-guide

Is Bilescourge Bombers a dps GAIN during single target fights?

Yes it is.
    In the opener you use DS before you use Tyrant.
    You dont delay DS for Tyrant, you use it on cooldown in single target fights.

BB got buffed significantly a while back.

It's more down to personal choice what you take for raiding now. Though certain spawn timers may favour one over another.

Talent sim your character.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    BB got buffed significantly a while back.

It's more down to personal choice what you take for raiding now. Though certain spawn timers may favour one over another.

Talent sim your character.
    Thank you for the clarification! I actually prefer DS for the fire and forget and no shard cost/aiming

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Icey Veins has Bilescourge Bombers as the talent choice in row one for all BoD fights. I thought Demonic Strength was the single target dps talent especially when used after casting demonic tyrant.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/demono...lor-raid-guide

Is Bilescourge Bombers a dps GAIN during single target fights?
    It also is a solid instant cast powers so good on movement fights to just keep it available and throw it when forced to move especially if you either don't have isntant demon bolts procs OR using those would push you past shard cap.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    It also is a solid instant cast powers so good on movement fights to just keep it available and throw it when forced to move especially if you either don't have isntant demon bolts procs OR using those would push you past shard cap.
    good point I hadn't thought of