Can we start allowing "choose my class" threads again?

Honestly, these types of topics don't seem to bother the community. I've seen countless topics where someone is asking for class suggestions, and people are happily providing productive feedback and discussion, then the thread gets locked because it's against the rules.

The game changes a lot, and newer players are constantly getting into the game or returning to the game, and people want to help, so I don't think it's really disruptive to have people asking about class suggestions.

Just one recent example, threads like this I don't really think need to be locked, there was contructive and helpful debate going on:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...quot-help-quot

I get shutting down threads like this that go off the rails, but closing every single topic asking for class advice seems like overkill to me.
    Last edited by Echoherb; 2019-02-02 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    mods don't allow them because it's far too easy bait for ppl who have anger issues on this forum to just attack others,,

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They more often than not evolve in class vs class arguments of "my class is best your class is shit"
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    They more often than not evolve in class vs class arguments of "my class is best your class is shit"
    I get that's the reasoning, but I have not seen that to be the case. More often I see people actually helping out on this forum. The class forums on the official forums are 100 times worse.
    Last edited by Echoherb; 2019-02-02 at 06:17 AM.