Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    The Classic WoW countdown timer completely breaks the layout on mobile devices (makes the page as wide as on desktop and affects zoom/scrolling).

It'll be gone in 3 days, but still..
    Yeah, it's locked to a certain width and it breaks the webpage if you don't have it that wide. Also breaks on desktop if you make the window narrower

Yeah, I'll try and get this to be more mobile friendly for the next countdown.

Titan
    Can we get rid of that Recent Blue Post and Recent Forum post bar? That takes up a lot of space.

Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

This new layout is horrible for mobile.

The layout displaying blue posts and recent forum posts may be great on a desktop but makes this site impossible for mobile. No matter how I load on my phone the website does not fit or in order to fit too small to read text.

As post above please eliminate blue/forum posts.
    Artist formerly known as Shon237

I want to say that the mobile layout is better than it was before, but i want to suggest to make a couple of changes to improve the viewing experience. It are small changes that can be a huge difference.

The problem now is that above the fold (what's first onscreen) not many content is visible because some features takes too much space. Lesser their space and you can improve the experience of the user. A made a mockup where you see the difference if you lesser some space of some elements.

See this mockup to see what i mean:

- Logo a bit smaller and icons distributed horizontally saves space.
    - Convert the breadcrumbs into a responsive version saves space.
    - Make sure the pagination stays on one line saves space.
    - Change the avatar size from 60px to 30px saves space.
    - Remove Thread tools-button (do you need that on mobile?) saves space.

Small changes can make a difference.
    While before i couldn't even see the entirety of the first post, with these changes i can see as far as the second post. Much better if you ask me.
    Last edited by Zeror; 2019-10-10 at 10:34 AM.

That seems mostly reasonable. We've got a 2nd pass coming at some point that is mostly done, so I'll see if I can get some of those changes into the next one after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    See this mockup to see what i mean:
    That's a good start. Maybe squish a bit more so my post is visible, too

Well i guess you could add a search-button to the menubar to toggle the visibility of the searchbar. Make it visible below the menubar instead then otherwise it would look weird. That's what i would do anyway
    Last edited by Zeror; 2019-10-10 at 09:30 PM.