Poll: Who is the strongest with the Heart of Azeroth?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who is the strongest PC with the HoA?

Bets between the Deathlord or the Archmage.
    The HoA would amplify the Archmage’s power signficantly being that Azerite is Titan arcane lifeblood
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Probably neither of them are more powerful than the other because Azerite tend to put everything in equal ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

What does Heart of Azeroth really do that makes the wearer so much stronger? I've never come to understand this.

Or is it really just empowerment by azerite?

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    What does Heart of Azeroth really do that makes the wearer so much stronger? I've never come to understand this.

It is like a flask, when you get tired you suck out the azerite then naruto run five miles in ten seconds, the friction breaks your arms and sets you on fire. The sonic boom kills everyone in your path.

#Strong

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post

its an azerite sponge.

obviously its just azerite empowernment.

Basically any nightelf priest / Druid most likely. With Azeroth and ties to Elune, I'm pretty sure holding something like the HoA would exemplify your power/favour received via elune just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Bets between the Deathlord or the Archmage.
    The HoA would amplify the Archmage’s power signficantly being that Azerite is Titan arcane lifeblood
    Comparing a deathlord to an archmage..
    death spells compared to whatever magic the mage has i guess. hehe Would be nice to see a fight between Arthas and Khadgar, there you go.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Archdruid or Farseer. We are talking about the blood of a planet that technically created almost all life on Azeroth. Those who can wield life as a weapon would be incredibly powerful with HoA in their possession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one is canonically a human?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Human mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Basically any nightelf priest / Druid most likely. With Azeroth and ties to Elune, I'm pretty sure holding something like the HoA would exemplify your power/favour received via elune just as well.
    When Rhonin(some scrub) went back in time, he was nuking because of how much the Well of Eternity was effecting from just being 100's of miles away, something the Night Elves were shitting themselves over. Since then, the Night Elves have turned away from their arcane use, except for the Nightborne and Blood Elves who continued using it.

So it seems that humans, even ugly gingers like Knaa... I mean Rhonin, become Wild God/Guardian tier just by being miles away from the Well of Eternity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    This guy knows what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Priest - High Priestess Ishanah (draenei)
    Death Knight - Darion Mograine (human)
    Druid - Rensar Greathoof (t̶a̶u̶r̶e̶n̶ night elf, despite the name)
    Monk - Iron-Body Ponshu (pandaren)
    Demon Hunter - Kor'vas Bloodthorn (night elf)
    Mage - Archmage Vargoth (human)
    Shaman - Rehgar Earthfury (orc)
    Rogue - Valeera Sanguinar (blood elf)
    Warlock - Ritssyn Flamescowl (orc)
    Paladin - Lady Liadrin (blood elf)
    Warrior - Eitrigg (orc)
    Hunter - Halduron Brightwing (blood elf)

By the rule of human potential its somehow still a draw between Deathlord and Archmage. Blizzard knows what its doing.
    Last edited by Rafoel; 2019-03-05 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

The heart of Azeroth isn't giving you extra powers like the Artifacts did, also, it's spelled NETHERlord. Not Necrolord. Which would be my personal pick. Aka warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Aka warlock.
    However it empowered the warlock so much that by using a supercharged life tap they accidentally killed themselves.

Wtf is Necrolord? We don't have necromancer class yet. And where is the Netherlord, the most powerful being in the cosmos?

5+ Year Old Account
    I say Archamge since the HoA and Azeroth have arcane properties. They share an affinity

After that, an archdruid like Malfurion since life/nature magic is also heavily tied to Azeroth's blood.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Druid - Rensar Greathoof (tauren)
    Despite the misleading name, Rensar Greathoof is a Night Elf!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Despite the misleading name, Rensar Greathoof is a Night Elf!
    Haha no freaking way, and while checking the races for these leaders I was like "okay... do I really have to check THAT one?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting thought OP.

I actually have no idea, though I voted for Farseer due to their connection with the elements and earth in general.

I've often wondered though if lore wise just one character has the HoA, or if Magni was just handing them out like candy to class leaders?
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Priest - High Priestess Ishanah (draenei)
    Death Knight - Darion Mograine (human)
    Druid - Rensar Greathoof (t̶a̶u̶r̶e̶n̶ night elf, despite the name)
    Monk - Iron-Body Ponshu (pandaren)
    Demon Hunter - Kor'vas Bloodthorn (night elf)
    Mage - Archmage Vargoth (human)
    Shaman - Rehgar Earthfury (orc)
    Rogue - Valeera Sanguinar (blood elf)
    Warlock - Ritssyn Flamescowl (orc)
    Paladin - Lady Liadrin (blood elf)
    Warrior - Eitrigg (orc)
    Hunter - Halduron Brightwing (blood elf)

By the rule of human potential its somehow still a draw between Deathlord and Archmage. Blizzard knows what its doing.
    I'm surprised there isn't more diversity in the races, not that I really care, but I do find humor that not a single bastard Forsaken made it on the list.