Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Well we have never seen mentioned any crowning ceremony in wow and not all monarchies in irl history had a crowning ceremony so its still reading too far that in azeroth they had when we have no reference for it.

As they had even in vanilla reading that they were stormwind npces and they only had military titles, so their titiles don't tell much.
    Also the link you provided reads "Faction: Stormwind"

There is alot of times when even a monarch has killed his son in a sudden outrage for disrespecting their titles like few chinese emperors did to their many sons, so it is normal.

He was a tidesage which was for a long time a very respectable position and its was never stated they fell on hard times and he still receibed knowledge from the sea so he could have easily told about it to his family

that reference 19 is a in game book called old hatred's and everything they said about Daelin was "The peace between the orcs and humans was shattered by the arrival of a massive Alliance fleet in Kalimdor. The mighty fleet, under the command of Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore (Jaina's father), had left Lordaeron before Arthas had destroyed the kingdom. Having sailed for many grueling months, Admiral Proudmoore was searching for any Alliance survivors he could find.

Proudmoore's armada posed a serious threat to the stability of the region. As a renowned hero of the Second War, Jaina's father was a staunch enemy of the Horde, and he was determined to destroy Durotar before the orcs could gain a foothold in the land.

The Grand Admiral forced Jaina to make a terrible decision: support him in battle against the orcs and betray her newfound allies, or fight her own father to maintain the fragile peace that the Alliance and the Horde had finally attained. After much soul-searching, Jaina chose the latter and helped Thrall defeat her crazed father. Unfortunately Admiral Proudmoore died in battle before Jaina could reconcile with him or prove that orcs were no longer bloodthirsty monsters. For her loyalty, the orcs allowed Jaina's forces to return home safely to Theramore."

Arthas "destroyed" the kingdom before marching to silvermoon and Daelin left it before lordaeron was destroyed meaning siege of dalarn hadn't happened yet its not even here stated that he searched for Jaina in lordaeron. You said really read the what they are referencing before using it as an argument.
    I should have worded it diffriently, but it all comes back to the point Arthas claim to the the throne dissapeared the second he killed his king and sacked the city.

According to Galen he was his cav commander.

Monarch killing heirs? We are talking about the heirs killing monarchs.

They are living in a camp with no money, that why Zelling joined the Horde to support his family, who bought a house in Drustvar.

Seeing that the meeting is barely spoken by anyone its unlikely Zelling would have heard about it.

Yes it doesnt say that exactly, my mistake, but the point remains the same, the KT knew about the Scourge and that they destroyed Lordareon. So common Kul Tirans had every right to be afraid of the undead, I dont know why to you they have no excuse to be weary of the undead.
    Last edited by ausoin; Today at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    I should have worded it diffriently, but it all comes back to the point Arthas claim to the the throne dissapeared the second he killed his king and sacked the city.

According to Galen he was his cav commander.

Monarch killing heirs? We are talking about the heirs killing monarchs.

They are living in a camp with no money, that why Zelling joined the Horde to support his family, who bought a house in Drustvar.

Seeimg that the meeting is barely spoken by anyone its unlikely Zelling would have heard about it.

Yes it doesnt say that exactly, my mistake, but the point remains the same, the KT knew about the Scourge and that they destroyed Lordareon. So common Kul Tirans had every right to be afraid of the undead, I dont know why to you they have no excuse to be weary of the undead.
    Dissapearing chronicles 3 stated that he and the scourge forced sacked the capital city after he killed his father slaughtering everone in and raising them as undeads and continued to lead the scourge.

Galen said it during cata and you linked a cata mob a and he also said that he barely escaped after Galens death and what would be the logical place for him to join after? the remaining humans in area.

It was about sons and father and how son could be killed by the father little disrespecting him so it the reaction of Zaeling was too controlled.

Well yeah it isn't spoken barely by anyone, as it probably the gameplay limitations but it was still a major event which caused Calia death and the news of her death probably spread pretty fast. Well as the gameplay is limited and I have way to prove without strecthing the truth I admit defeat on this part, but can atleast admit if it was a normal world and wasn't limited by gameplay it would have probably spread.

As the rumors stated the scourge undeads would be still mindless and they still would have rumors of the forsakens and that they they were free of LKs control.