Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    They only became monsters the last 2 tiers every expansion. They were mediocre-good until ilvl inflated and their scaling took advantage.
    Except scaling has been abolished for quite a while now and Warriors as a whole were one of the best DPS classes for all of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except scaling has been abolished for quite a while now and Warriors as a whole were one of the best DPS classes for all of Legion.
    was replying to the guy that said they were monsters from vanilla till MoP. just forgot to add quote.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Looking to play Classic warrior is probably the strongest of all classes. But it does require gear.

There seems to be a misconception that warriors were good tanks in wrath. Wrath was all about stamina stacking and warriors had the lowest stamina modifier. It was actually physically impossible for a warrior to tank 25hc lich king before a few stacks off the nerf because they couldn't get enough stamina to survive his attacks so were legitimately oneshot.

top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

If warriors are never good and never bad I would say we have an extremely competent warrior balance team. The aim in balance is to be decent, not good, not bad. Just decent. Well done warrior design team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    If warriors are never good and never bad I would say we have an extremely competent warrior balance team. The aim in balance is to be decent, not good, not bad. Just decent. Well done warrior design team.
    I mean the statement is full of shit anyways because Warriors were one of the best melee classes during all of Legion. Were ridiculously good in Uldir, pretty balanced in BoD, and even better in EP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I mean the statement is full of shit anyways because Warriors were one of the best melee classes during all of Legion. Were ridiculously good in Uldir, pretty balanced in BoD, and even better in EP.
    Damn I missed out on EP

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Damn I missed out on EP
    sinner dont come back azshara is a trap

Yall just forgetting that we had mace spec and stormherald in the same expansion?

Give to arms Self heal - Mobility - Sustained aoe
    How ?
    Easy . Make d-stance stormbolt baseline - select talent a healing ability insetad of d-stance. Select a mobility ability ( double charge , bounding stride , or 12 sec charge or smth ) same row . And back charge stun no root .
    +make shockwave on any talent row
    And warr fine

Never bad? Before BfA maybe. But Arms in BfA? Hot garbage for sure.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's ridiculous OP. Warriors are sometimes VERY good and sometimes VERY bad. Sometimes it varies by tiers and scaling. Sometimes it varies from expansion to expansion. Sometimes it's the entire class, sometimes it's spec by spec. Sometimes it is just PVP. Sometimes it is just dungeons. Warriors are the most rollercoaster ride of good to bad you can ever have.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

I just want Focused Rage build of Legion and the old sweeping strikes. Man it was so fun to play with the legen gloves, one of the best iterations of Arms to date along with MoP imo. But because it was fun and scrubs had problems playing it, Blizz had to kill it completely.

I feel like warriors r usually in a good spot. And r amazing quite often.

I remember when they had gladiator stance and could out dps the pure dps.

Well warrior are good in some ways but on anothers they are just impractical

Fury during Siege of Orgrimmar was the pinnacle of warrior design imo. Felt so good to play, along with having one of the highest skill ceilings (Along side feral druid).

I think that warriors are balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    As I've sat here for half an hour being declined by every m+ group even though I have more than enough experience, I find myself thinking about warriors. I've only played one since cata but in my personal view, and it might be very wrong, that warrs are never great. If memory serves me well, they're usually not bad, but have they ever been a class you actually want to see? We bring nothing of real value that other classes bring.

While I'm ranting about warrs, it also seems like other classes, those that always seem to be good, locks and rogues etc, are always allowed to stay at the top, and whenever warriors look like they might be worth considering, Blizzard descends on them because no fun is allowed.
    Ehm? What? They were the top tanks at the start of Legion, top DPS at the start of Legion and top melee in most of the expansion.
    They have been really strong tanks in BfA at times and solid DPS that was more or less broken at the very start of BfA.

We could go back and the same would be true in other expansions as well. I doubt few classes have ever been at the top as often as warriors. I mean, in vanilla they were so far ahead of the rest that you litteraly did not need any other DPS for most fights unless you had to have ranged for some reason.