Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Sad days no sign or hints of the Battlepass yet even though they said March ;(
    There was an unintended origin update yesterday that included the battle pass, leading to people believing it was gonna drop yesterday. Sadly didn't happen and we were left with the good old "soon". https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends..._and_season_1/

I tried to play Apex, but something pushes me away from this game. It seems to me that I have been playing PUBG for too long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnr6NBEOWIc

Apex just quadrupled titanfalls 2s population. so if you want to play it , enjoy now! all modes are instant que lol.

This game is full of hackers nowadays. Didnt last long.. Speedhack / aimbots every other game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This game is full of hackers nowadays. Didnt last long.. Speedhack / aimbots every other game.
    Had experienced maybe 2-3 hackers since launch, NOT TOO bad...
    -K

Been playing this game non-stop since it came out and it's the best BR on the market right now in my opinion. Yea, the cosmetics aren't great, the battle pass is a bit overly grindy, it has loot boxes, but all that is optional. What matters to me is the core gameplay, and Respawn absolutely nailed it. The gun play is great, the ping system is perfect for a team based game, and the respawn mechanic is a long overdue innovation to the BR genre. If you haven't tried Apex out yet, I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
    Last edited by Propaganda510; 2019-03-25 at 08:04 PM.
    Lifelong gamer, MMO/FPS/BR/CCG enthusiast.
    Pro Gear And Settings

CO-GM <Scrutiny>

if you want to practice your aim you can see teammates through walls and use them as practice while playing just a tip. It's also something to during the down periods.

I can't wait for the next character I saw linked art work for her and i'm hyped. She looks like an engineer and her families names are on some of the weapon skins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Propaganda510 View Post
    Been playing this game non-stop since it came out and it's the best BR on the market right now in my opinion. Yea, the cosmetics aren't great, the battle pass is a bit overly grindy, it has loot boxes, but all that is optional. What matters to me is the core gameplay, and Respawn absolutely nailed it. The gun play is great, the ping system is perfect for a team based game, and the respawn mechanic is a long overdue innovation to the BR genre. If you haven't tried Apex out yet, I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
    The battle pass is ass we need like 3 evolving weapons a season not just one. I can't defend them at all on the battle pass.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-03-29 at 10:43 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

It seems what I kind of predicted is passing. Apex is not some "fortnite killer" like many thought it would be. It is still very popular but is already losing traction as many are likely returning to Fortnite. The WoW effect I suppose.

Still though Apex is a very fun game so I will still be playing it now and then.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

I dont like a BR games but this game i dont know i still thinkink if i try fortinte for me its boring pubg same . bf5 firestorm is meh. But this game most like for me . Is it worth?

is it to late to get into this game? my friends are at the 100 level cap, ive just hit 21..
    do ranked games get more exp?
    is it /worth to purchase battle pass?

thanks all, happy shootin'
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    is it to late to get into this game? my friends are at the 100 level cap, ive just hit 21..
    do ranked games get more exp?
    is it /worth to purchase battle pass?

thanks all, happy shootin'
    not too late, plenty of low level people playing
    i believe there is no exp difference, the only exp increase comes from battle pass levels
    its worth getting it if you plan to level it to 110 and keep playing in the next season. By leveling it all the way you will get enough coins to buy the next one. On its own its pretty meh, lots of blue guns skins that noone ever uses, exp boosts that are really just wasting slots. Have some cool dive emotes though, and the few characters skins that are in it are nice looking.

I started to play this game again.
    Interesting info about future content
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexUncover...uploading_now/