Your Favourite Skin + Mount Combinations

I couldn't find a post about this, so I thought it would be a fun way to show off some of your favourite aesthetics for your heroes, since there are so many in the game. I'll start with four early heroes:

I've been using this combo ever since the wolf mount became available. It's quite possibly my favourite combination in the game.

I haven't played Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on the PC, so I don't have the classic Malthael mount, but this combo works well for me.

Moving onto a healer, as a Metroid fan, I can't pass up on this tint. The Space Lord mount's third tint complements it well.

A classic combo, in my opinion. It's tough to beat, but I also don't like many of Kael'thas' other skins...

Let's see what the rest of you have to show.
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2019-02-05 at 12:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice. I've also try to match skins with mounts, or atleast match them with their fantasy.

Mh, any idea how i can take pictures without joining a game? In Try mode you cant choose mounts unfortunately :/

Fenix standard skin on the Star Chariot (Star Princess mount). I get a kick out of it every time I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Nice. I've also try to match skins with mounts, or atleast match them with their fantasy.

Mh, any idea how i can take pictures without joining a game? In Try mode you cant choose mounts unfortunately :/
    I just zoomed and printscreened my character during the set-up of a 'VS AI' game. No human allies, so I wouldn't get a leaver's penalty for quitting the match early. Hope this helps.