Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    So much ignorance.

Kil'Jaeden took almost twice the amount of attempts.

Not saying they should have plowed through it, but that it shows that they went through the content faster than previous raids content.
    So much ignorance, do you know how many nerfs Kil'jaeden had? it was Impossible to do, it was way way way overturned, as was avatar.

300~~ pulls is perfect. It's not that jaina was easy, she was tuned perfectly for a last boss, the problem was the rest of the raid, undertuned.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Following that logic it's contested, because Method had the headstart vs. CN & Korean guilds..
    Only if those guilds get the kill within a time window equivalent to Method's head start over them.

This raid is not too easy, the most calling this raid too easy will probably never have cutting edge.

Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    Gratz to them, but I worry that this raid must have been too easy if they were able to plow through it like so.

Edit: Forgot how much people ride Blizz's dick with raiding and bosses. Next time ask Method for a reach around while you champion them. In case you forgot, Kil'Jaeden took far longer and had almost double the wipes to clear or did selective memory come into place? Hell, Avatar took even more attempts than she did sooooo......
    In case you forgot, Kil'Jaeden was literally impossible to kill. The timings were completely fucked and blizzard had to apply fixes. Method (and every other guild in the world) were only able to kill him after they made it POSSIBLE sooooo......

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    So much ignorance, do you know how many nerfs Kil'jaeden had? it was Impossible to do, it was way way way overturned, as was avatar.

300~~ pulls is perfect. It's not that jaina was easy, she was tuned perfectly for a last boss, the problem was the rest of the raid, undertuned.
    A boss that can be zerged is not well tuned lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    same name-stormrage, stopped raiding in WoD when my grandmother died.

none of that changes the fact that they bought the win with the race changes.
    you have zero end-boss kills in WoD. you cleared MoP's heroic (eventually mythic) tier's 8-12 months after their release. cata, almost 2 years after raid releases. WotlK, 3 years after release(so.. during cata).

please explain to us more experienced raiders how buying race changes invalidates world first kills, because I'm a little confused. does that mean every guild can get world first if they just race change to the best race? what are the % differences between races in the 30-5 boss burn on Jaina? do you know whether or not Limit also required race changes (hint: the answer starts with a Y). if Limit did race change (hint: they did), then does that mean they forgot to check the "World First Jaina Kill" option when they proceeded to checkout?

Yawn....in other news games still shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Almost exciting as the supetbowl amirite?

Jesus this game is boring and dead.
    3 guilds do a race and its suppose to be a big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Aw cute look at all the lfr radiers giving their input and feedback on Limit, like the fat people on their couch during the superbowl "DAMMIT BRADY YOU SUCK I WOULD OF MADE THAT THROW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    This is kinda accuarate

Congratulations Method!

keep going your good overall work for the game!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I understand many things. I understand students. I understand the sponsorship these guilds get. What I don't understand is how can someone choose to pick a "career" in something that does not develop him or her as a person? Games help a lot for many things but they don't give much variety.
    Teamwork, sustained effort under pressure to achieve a goal, I'd say those things help personal development.

Still waiting for lfr to release it :3

I understand many things. I understand students. I understand the sponsorship these guilds get. What I don't understand is how can someone choose to pick a "career" in something that does not develop him or her as a person? Games help a lot for many things but they don't give much variety.

What, you mean like most other "careers" people end up in?

us guilds are still inferior to the superior guilds of EU.

Congrats Method

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    When would a US guild ever win lol
    Never cause they’re inferior to EU guilds.

Week head start, better gear. All the advantage in the world and they’re still trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    dammit I missed the stream. Oh well. Congrats!

Super facts

I am sure I won't.
    Don’t they work? Iam pretty sure one missed WF Ghuun because he was stuck in traffic after work

I laughed my ass off when limit failed again, going alliance for the 400 ilvl going back and failing, top kek quality content.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    A boss that can be zerged is not well tuned lol
    they fixed what made it possible to zerg it but method crying, fanboys of method crying and I don't know why but fixing that made stormwall to have a new bug, so they reversed it, apart from that, jaina was well tuned.

Also, she is not the first boss that top guilds zerg and won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Congratulations to Method. My favorite part of these mythic races is when all the Europeans come out of the woodwork to claim some sort of superiority over everyone else despite not being involved whatsoever.
    A couple months ago NA has been spamming "First to the moon First to Ghuun" , then they lost,dont think that EU is the only one with these type of people.

Disappointing that the elemental wasn't fixed in time to stop the cheese strat.

Here is Method detailed encounter explanation and why they race changed to all trolls!

https://youtu.be/8j4hH6A3zlU