Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Did they change the broadcast day? Could have sworn it was earlier in the week before.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Did they change the broadcast day? Could have sworn it was earlier in the week before.
    I was wondering the same, though it was supposed to come tomorrow o.o

It's always been Wednesday, as long as I've been watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What a weird ass place to end an episode. Right at an emotional climax like that.
    I mean as far as cliffhangers go this is pretty bog standard. Especially if you want to chicken out of it like they will definitely do. While the story and all is probably rather important for her background, I also can't help but feel that they picked an odd episode for the various lingering shots of contemplation and flashbacks. After all they skipped over sooo many other things casually that would flesh out current relationships better, it's hard how some no-name girl will actually matter.

Edit: And yes, at least here in germany it was always Wednesday at around 6 p.m. -ish.
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2019-04-12 at 04:52 PM.

I imagine the status screen actually details the benefits his party members get from being in his group.

[Banned for inflammatory drive-by posting]
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is why it is NEVER beneath you to kill off a villain. They will vow revenge and go to extreme lengths to get it, and the consequences are going to be dire.

He was a mass-murdering racist, who straight up told Raph he still hated her and wanted he dead. Also attacked her. Why would you leave someone like that alive? They were just gonna let him go to sit in the corner.

Yeah I would have skewered that pig personally, that Naofumi of all people suddenly thought she shouldn't kill him is a bit bogus as well. But Naofumi had at least the excuse that after falling to his supposed death he couldn't make sure that he was dead since he can't do anything that counts as remotely offensive (without wasting all his MP). I would have been pissed if he was a mage and didn't send a fireball after that fucker (unless this was running on dnd rules, but then he would have died to first balloon anyway).

I mean from an story board perspective the execution of the scene was quite dumb, we had a very sweet and very loud impact sound that was heard across the mansion, even the guards that went to check up on him proclaimed him dead and then ordered retreat - that he just got up from there with a body like that is a bit of a hard sell.

Edit: Also, I really hate the translation as filolial, as can be seen with the name for the next episode.. making the second >l< an >r< sounds so much better imho. Even if they pronounce it like that it still sounds dumb..
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2019-04-19 at 08:58 AM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Kind of a "meh" episode, but that scene after the credits just made me go "AH AH!".

The enemy needs time to gather mana so they can both attack and defend so lets stand around talking the entire fucking episode!

Yea.. I knew there was some talking but I had at least hoped they could wrap up this episode with having naofumi show off his latest skill and leave on a cliffhanger as to the outcome. Telling the whole island arc in 4 episodes will be awfully rushed, especially with the aftermath of this arc probably taking at least another half an episode plus the one they need to reach the conclusion. Well at least I think we will see the island arc, after all it's in the opening. I hope they didn't just tease that for shits and giggles.

Edit: Nvm, they might be getting 25 episodes. Will still be rushed but might not be as bad as I originally thought.
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2019-05-16 at 04:43 AM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Is this worth watching? Kinda interested in the premise and recently binged the Berserk manga from start to finish as I have a bit more time on my hands. Really not a big fan of harem mangas/anime though unless they have other redeeming qualities so hopefully this isn't one of those?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Is this worth watching? Kinda interested in the premise and recently binged the Berserk manga from start to finish as I have a bit more time on my hands. Really not a big fan of harem mangas/anime though unless they have other redeeming qualities so hopefully this isn't one of those?
    Yeah it's pretty worth, it has some harem aspects but is far from being a straight up Harem anime.

The real harem parts of the series never really kick off during the arcs the anime covers, so you should be fine. One of the heroines acts as a love interest the other more as a daughter figure. Even in the WN the actual harem part are pretty much limited to a temporary love triangle with a the occasional puppy love of some side characters. And while I love the story, the anime definitely had pacing problems and also glosses over a large part of the genre this series helped start off (isekai - whisked off to another world - with RPG video game systems governing the world) or at least popularize. The game mechanics and the progression the main character experiences in that regard are kinda glossed over here. "Reincarnated as a slime" did the whole genre more justice imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Yeah it's pretty worth, it has some harem aspects but is far from being a straight up Harem anime.
    Thanks, started watching it and definitely digging the animation. Also it's a good palate cleanser from binging Berserk, Jesus that manga is dark.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Thanks, started watching it and definitely digging the animation. Also it's a good palate cleanser from binging Berserk, Jesus that manga is dark.
    Oh sweet Berserk 1 year of waiting for yet another Loli Griffith chapter....

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Oh sweet Berserk 1 year of waiting for yet another Loli Griffith chapter....
    Seriously, I want to get back to Guts and Casca, not yet another chapter of characters talking about how divinely delicious the underside of Griffith’s boots taste.

So is the queen sick or something? I don't see any other reason for her to be wincing as they put armor on her.