is there a guide to dwarf heritage armor?

I'm just coming back to the game after a few months off, I'd like to pursue getting the dwarf heritage armor, but I'd really like a guide. I'm not honestly even sure what the requirements are lol.

Help is appreciated =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    I'm just coming back to the game after a few months off, I'd like to pursue getting the dwarf heritage armor, but I'd really like a guide. I'm not honestly even sure what the requirements are lol.

Help is appreciated =)
    If I remember correctly the questline starts in the same area as where you buy heirlooms in Ironforge. I forget the name of it, Hall of Explorers maybe? If you are a level 120 dwarf who is exalted with Ironforge, you will be able to start the questline, and then you just follow that until you're done and boom! Heritage gear!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be 120, a dwarf and exalted with ironforge.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Help is appreciated =)
    "Players with maximum-level (120) blood elves or dwarves who are Exalted with their faction (Silvermoon City or Ironforge respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you’ll gain a new Heritage Armor transmog set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride."

Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...heritage-armor hapyp to help you

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    "Players with maximum-level (120) blood elves or dwarves who are Exalted with their faction (Silvermoon City or Ironforge respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you’ll gain a new Heritage Armor transmog set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride."

Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...heritage-armor hapyp to help you
    thank you guys, great help!

one more question: What's the best way to get exalted with Ironforge? Just go back to the low level zone and do the lowbie quests?

10+ Year Old Account

one more question: What's the best way to get exalted with Ironforge? Just go back to the low level zone and do the lowbie quests?
    Buy the tabard in town, then spam dungeons for rep.

Its sold near fly master in IF.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

buy tabard and spam TBC dungeons (havent tested it myself but thats what i read in a silvermoon exalted guide)

thanks for the help all! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    buy tabard and spam TBC dungeons (havent tested it myself but thats what i read in a silvermoon exalted guide)
    Realistically its any short dungeon that loops around to the start again. I personally prefer Halls of Lightning, dropping off after Loken, resetting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Buy the tabard in town, then spam dungeons for rep.

Its sold near fly master in IF.
    I think Halls of Lightning is the chosen spam dungeon for farming rep. Or at least it used to be. Nice circuit and good mob density.

The quest itself is easy. Leads you everywhere you need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    I think Halls of Lightning is the chosen spam dungeon for farming rep. Or at least it used to be. Nice circuit and good mob density.

The quest itself is easy. Leads you everywhere you need to go.
    blood furnace is ez aswell, the exit/entrence is at the last boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I did silvermoon neutral to exalted in about 2 hours farming Halls of lightning on my DH. Super fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used The Botanica for my Dwarf and Blood Elf alts. It went super fast, portal at the end takes you back outside. Check if there are any World Events when you farm, as many of them have a buff for experience/reputation. If you combine with Darkmoon Faire or similar buffs, you can go from Neutral to Exalted in 1 hour aprox.

The Mechanar is by far the fastest rep grind. You can clear it in about 6 minutes and you'll get about 3k rep per clear, allowing you to get Exalted in about an hour or less dependent on what your rep was at when you started.

Quote Originally Posted by huanjia View Post
    The Mechanar is by far the fastest rep grind. You can clear it in about 6 minutes and you'll get about 3k rep per clear, allowing you to get Exalted in about an hour or less dependent on what your rep was at when you started.
    This. Mechanar is the best instance to farm rep.