"Who raped you?"
    "I don't know, some guy"
    "What you mean, some guy, didnt you see him?"
    "I did."
    "What did he look like, what race was he?"
    "Omg Liam, does it matter what race he was?!You freakin racist!!"

Is that where you're going with?
    That's not even how he told the story.

According to his story he didn't ask anything aside from "what color was he"

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No nice fucking try. My friends head got caved in and hospitalized because some weak ass neo Nazi attacked him with baseball bats. I didn’t go out looking for white people after it.
    Why should I care about your friend? If only I had a similarly injured friend maybe I could invoke them in an internet argument, I should be so lucky...
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You've got a very narrow view of the world, for someone constantly throwing around your beliefs
    Yeah well from your post I’m not shocked by that insult.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    That's not even how he told the story.

According to his story he didn't ask anything aside from "what color was he"
    No, that was not story, but it may be one interpretation of how you understand it.

I believe the question was "Race?"

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Why should I care about your friend? If only I had a similarly injured friend maybe I could invoke them in an internet argument, I should be so lucky...
    No the point was not about my friend it was about the contrast of action. The fact you didn’t respond to the argument is deflection.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Promoting a free film and his white privilege made him think it was alright.
    Here we fucking go "white privilege".
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

They dude had admitted that he made a mistake in the way he felt, acknowledge the problem and changed himself and people want to come at him with pitchforks. Just another day in manufactured internet rage.

- - - Updated - - -

No it was because he was black he made that point clear otherwise he would have omitted the race himself. He didn’t because race was a factor and why he brought it up.

If this was now and he said MAGA Hat the same people asking what’s the big deal would sing a different tune.
    White Privilege is a racist term and should be banned from this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People who are not and were never racist don't have a racist Twitter history to dig up in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She admitted she was wrong, that her comments were wrong, and that she regrets having done it, and won't do it again. .

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No, that was not story, but it may be one interpretation of how you understand it.

I believe the question was "Race?"
    No I listened to the interview. He said he asked "what color was he"

Anyway this is publicity for a bad or mediocre movie I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Blaming a whole race for the actions of one man is pretty racist.

But he's matured and I'm sure he wouldn't do the same thing today.
    I’m sure he’d do it again there’s no read to believe he wouldn’t.

When Liam was younger

People learn. Especially from mistakes. And then they change.

Can't say that I know if he did, but you shouldn't so easily judge people for what they have done in the far past.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They dude had admitted that he made a mistake in the way he felt, acknowledge the problem and changed himself and people want to come at him with pitchforks. Just another day in manufactured internet rage.

- - - Updated - - -

White Privilege is a racist term and should be banned from this site.
    Nope and your hand waving is a perfect example of it.

I can't wait to see his new movie, Saturday. And what kind of story is this? "Guy gets angry and does something stupid after sister is raped. The end."

Hopefully righteous Twitter users can show their virtue by shitting all over his social media accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    When Liam was younger

People learn. Especially from mistakes. And then they change.

Can't say that I know if he did, but you shouldn't so easily judge people for what they have done in the far past.
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I’m sure he’d do it again there’s no read to believe he wouldn’t.
    Other than the fact that he said he was ashamed about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

No the point was not about my friend it was about the contrast of action. The fact you didn’t respond to the argument is deflection.
    It was an emotional argument, I'm not telling you how to feel, I don't care.
    /s

No it was because he was black he made that point clear otherwise he would have omitted the race himself. He didn’t because race was a factor and why he brought it up.

If this was now and he said MAGA Hat the same people asking what’s the big deal would sing a different tune.
    I'm not entirely sure how your first phrase is any different from what I said.

Liam is told the rapist was black, so, being enraged, he chooses to dish it out on someone - black - that comes up to him to start trouble.
    To ascribe racial prejudice to that decision is your choice, which someone people, including myself say is wrong.

What? No. You've only replaced "black" with "individual wearing MAGA hat". So Liam would be going after anyone wearing a MAGA Hat, which means that you would be saying that Liam was being racist towards white people. That is the predominant race of MAGA hat users isn't it? Or is that assumption racist too?

Oh christ.... white privilege...really?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    But the fact - because yes that is a fact, we know that much - that he tried to get into a fight with random black people was not motivated by racial prejudice, but out of the fact that the rape victim identified the rapist as being black.

Therefore, Liam in a moment of rage and consequential loss of control wanted to dish his rage out on the first black person that would stick it to his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Substantiate the claim that this is a marketing ploy.
    He has a movie coming out about revenge that’s why he was doing press. It’s part of his job and work.

Meh, dumb thing a kid would do which is what he was at the time. He’s grown up and changed and even bothered to bring this up in the first place for fuck knows what reason. I don’t see the issue here.

Because Liam Neeson said so. The same guy who convinced and convicted some random black guy but couldn’t find any. Yeah and no.
    I think you have missed the entire point of this, or you only heard that he was looking for a black man to kick the crap out of.

He was talking about how letting your irrational, basic instincts take over is never a good idea. He wanted to find the person that raped his friend, and the only real identifier he had was that it was a black person. In the extreme anger of having a loved one assaulted people do really stupid stuff. That was the point of his story.

This is not a sign of racism, especially because he shows regret afterward. You identifying him as a racist because of this incident, which apparently happened probably before you were even born, shows one of the real problems of society: not willing to forgive and forever shaming someone for a stupid act years ago.

Holy crap, this just in. People are immutable beings.

Once a racist, always a racist.

Well, MallSecurity, never change.