Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yes the SJWs made him do it are you fucking serious?

He offered this shit up in a interview to sell a movie. Not to clear his conscience
    Glad we have people like you around to read people's minds so we can always know who to assume the worst in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I thought the story was about him feeling shame for and trying to correct his personal flaws, maybe if people didn't put celebrities on pedestals they wouldn't be appalled when they turned out to be human.
    The idiots decrying him have no idea what it was like in that part of Ireland 30 years ago, they can only look at history through the thin scope of today's political climate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    Well... he said the B word.
    He should have known better

That’s called editing I’m sure he didn’t use the B word when this happened and I’m sure more than once.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don’t change because of magic and there is no reason to believe selling this story to promote a film is evidence nor proof of such.
    Now you're just being disingenuous. You want to believe and continuously state that him telling his story was a marketing move.

So, to you, not only is he a racist but a shill too.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they don’t change because of magic and there is no reason to believe selling this story to promote a film is evidence nor proof of such.
    I dont even know what to say to you if you really think this I feel sorry for you.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The idiots decrying him have no idea what it was like in that part of Ireland 30 years ago, they can only look at history through the thin scope of today's political climate

This bullshit wouldn’t matter if it happened on Mars he decided to take revenge in random black people he couldn’t find. If this guy had a gun and was Dylan Roof I’d feel for anyone he found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    There are much better ways of illustrating behaviour people should avoid. I mean he could have admitted he was racist instead of doubling down on it
    He was not racist.

"Who raped you?"
    "I don't know, some guy"
    "What you mean, some guy, didnt you see him?"
    "I did."
    "What did he look like, what race was he?"
    "Omg Liam, does it matter what race he was?!You freakin racist!!"

Is that where you're going with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Now you're just being disingenuous. You want to believe and continuously state that him telling his story was a marketing move.

So, to you, not only is he a racist but a shill too.
    Yes he is and in line with anyone making accusations and looking for an excuse. Especially to sell a movie on a event that happened 40 years ago. According to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    I dont even know what to say to you if you really think this I feel sorry for you.

It’s called reality. Logic and reasoning

10+ Year Old Account
    This bullshit wouldn’t matter if it happened on Mars he decided to take revenge in random black people he couldn’t find. If this guy had a gun and was Dylan Roof I’d feel for anyone he found.
    But the fact - because yes that is a fact, we know that much - that he tried to get into a fight with random black people was not motivated by racial prejudice, but out of the fact that the rape victim identified the rapist as being black.

Therefore, Liam in a moment of rage and consequential loss of control wanted to dish his rage out on the first black person that would stick it to his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he is and in line with anyone making accusations and looking for an excuse. Especially to sell a movie on a event that happened 40 years ago. According to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Substantiate the claim that this is a marketing ploy.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Ya the reality is feelings change because of logic and reasoning.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Blaming a whole race for the actions of one man is pretty racist.

But he's matured and I'm sure he wouldn't do the same thing today.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Racial profiling, wholly emotional and rash decision.

Racism? Not so much. EVERYONE functions in a similar way, if a loved one is harmed and can describe the attacker, we'll automatically start profiling for potential suspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've got a very narrow view of the world, for someone constantly throwing around your beliefs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    But the fact - because yes that is a fact, we know that much - that he tried to get into a fight with random black people was not motivated by racial prejudice, but out of the fact that the rape victim identified the rapist as being black.

Therefore, Liam in a moment of rage and consequential loss of control wanted to dish his rage out on the first black person that would stick it to his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Substantiate the claim that this is a marketing ploy.
    No it was because he was black he made that point clear otherwise he would have omitted the race himself. He didn’t because race was a factor and why he brought it up.

Promoting a free film and his white privilege made him think it was alright.

If this was now and he said MAGA Hat the same people asking what’s the big deal would sing a different tune.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's been in entertaining movies and is a decent actor. Why would I care about what he does outside of the movies - it means nothing to me.

Was kinda the expecting this thread to be something interesting.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    No nice fucking try. My friends head got caved in and hospitalized because some weak ass neo Nazi attacked him with baseball bats. I didn’t go out looking for white people after it.
    Why should I care about your friend? If only I had a similarly injured friend maybe I could invoke them in an internet argument, I should be so lucky...
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You've got a very narrow view of the world, for someone constantly throwing around your beliefs
    Yeah well from your post I’m not shocked by that insult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    That's not even how he told the story.

According to his story he didn't ask anything aside from "what color was he"
    No, that was not story, but it may be one interpretation of how you understand it.

I believe the question was "Race?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Why should I care about your friend? If only I had a similarly injured friend maybe I could invoke them in an internet argument, I should be so lucky...
    No the point was not about my friend it was about the contrast of action. The fact you didn’t respond to the argument is deflection.

15+ Year Old Account
    Promoting a free film and his white privilege made him think it was alright.
    Here we fucking go "white privilege".
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019