Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Hi, this is just a curiosity about record expensive items ofc, no particular purpose, I was wondering, what was the most expensive item you ever bought in game and for how much was it?

Whether you got it in US or EU servers is also important, as prices vary a lot based on that, and also when, this has a big impact on tcg items.

For me it would be the swift spectral tiger, I play on EU, where tcg items are more expensive in general and since I got all tcg mounts except that during wod, it ended up costing almost double than all my other tcg mounts put together, the equivalent of around 26 mill, considering the trade was a magic rooster, which at the time, early bfa, was around 15 mil in eu + a gold cap + 1 mil in tokens for the seller's transfer.

For me no other item even comes close, I haven't even bought the AH mount yet, so my 2nd most expensive would be the spectral in wod for 2,3 mil followed by the spider for 2 mil ofc.

I'd assume some people got swift for even 30 mil in EU, but anyone could've got it for more?

I'd also expect the big blizzard bear to be around that in recent times, not sure if anyone ever bought a boost-mount early on, like archimonde etc., for prices over cap, or perhaps someone who got the blue murloc egg pet, or tyrael's hilt, from blizzcon 2005 in recent times could maybe have gone a lot higher.

Curious to hear about your most expensive items!
    500k for the warframe is i think the most expensive thing i have bought.
    i think it was les when exalted? cant remember, but yeah warframe, i love it, use it all the time, even though to make it green like i want to is abit of a hassal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    5 mil for the long boi. Don't regret it!

What i DO regret, is not buying TCG mounts during the dupe period of WoD. I really do want that chicken!!
    Just wait, the chicken may get added at some point.
    in wod the riding turtle got added to the garrison fishing point.
    year of the rooster china got the rooster as a reward for buyying 6 months.

so who knows, rooster and other TCG items might get added to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5 mil on long boi, easily one of my favorite purchases, was well worth it. I also got a swift spectral tiger for 650K in WoD, which while a small amount of money these days, was lot back then even with the garrison money printer.

I know there are players that make those amounts look like chicken feed, but both of those were serious undertakings that really payed off for me personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    10M for Swift Spectral Tiger

About 300k for Ghastly Charger Skull when it first became available. That and 320k for a Magic Rooster Egg that happened to cone up the same week.

5 million for the AH mount here. Offers unique functionality, worth it. Never sold a token in my life, all from garrison and order hall gold missions.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    ~200k for game time

Other than the Transmog yak, I think it was about 20k for the Warrior non-tier pants from Mythic Argus that were only world drops. Glad I did - never seen em since and they look great on my paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    The yak. Other than that I really can't afford anything else. I jumped on the WoD garrison gold train too late and only made a million gold before Legion. Since I suck at making gold otherwise I'm just hoarding the gold so that I'm not the broke boi I was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    10M for Swift Spectral Tiger
    RIP shoulda bought it in MoP.