Page 1 of 2
LastLast

They should bring Ythisens back as a forum MVP poster.

He sort of posted more like a green text than a blue text anyway. I mean he seems like a cool guy, and I feel bad for what happened to him, so I think that would be a great way of allowing him to continue posting on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ the guy lost his job. Get over it. He is gone. He will find another one. The lengths people are going to to defend this one guy is ridiculous.

There are already enough threads about this and I doubt the guy would be particularly interested in posting on behalf of a company that recently canned him for free.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if I was at charge at Blizzard and had to get rid of some employees I would start with the guys in the forums as well.

Calm down buddy, the dude only got laid off from being a CM, he wasn't banned for insulting some random player or did something bad against the blizzard. He will probably keep posting as some normal user
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure he will be eager to continue posting on the forums for free instead of getting paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm sure he will be eager to continue posting on the forums for free instead of getting paid.
    He seemed to really actually enjoy posting on the forums though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    He seemed to really actually enjoy posting on the forums though.
    Like clerks are more than happy to help customers in a store.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

No idea what's the fuss about this guy's about. He is a dev bootlicker that is always behaving in an elitist and condescending manner towards players. Total scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    No idea what's the fuss about this guy's about. He is a dev bootlicker that is always behaving in an elitist and condescending manner towards players. Total scumbag.
    Well to be fair most of WoWs community deserves to be condescendingly spoken to.

I don't give a shit about the guy or any other CM to be fair, but from what I read from his posts he's an actual player of the game, not some noob casual like some others that don't even play this game anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    and you'd prefer the alternative of complete and utter silence from the CM Team?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Most of the vocal minority act like idiots and should be adressed as such.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    and you'd prefer the alternative of complete and utter silence from the CM Team?
    You would prefer a CM who makes nothing but snarky and elitist remarks towards players? And a CM who withholds proper feedback to the devs just to get into their good books?

as far as i observe he/she seemed mostly chitchatting in forums i doubt he/she is a big loss for wow

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Most of the vocal minority act like idiots and should be adressed as such.
    Idiots are people who are all rainbows and sunshine and writes off proper criticism as mere noise. Such white knights are the reason why the game is in shitty state right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    as far as i observe he/she seemed mostly chitchatting in forums i doubt he/she is a big loss for wow
    Exactly. He only replies to threads that are non-consequential such as silly threads proclaiming someone's birthday and their love for cakes. Pretty cowardly I'd say.

You would prefer a CM who makes nothing but snarky and elitist remarks towards players? And a CM who withholds proper feedback to the devs just to get into their good books?
    considering every time i've ever seen a CM make snarky comments to players, its pretty well deserved. Also where you getting this "CM who withholds feedback" thing from? Sounds like you got silenced on the forum because you were an ass, tbh.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Idiots are people who are all rainbows and sunshine and writes off proper criticism as mere noise. Such white knights are the reason why the game is in shitty state right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. He only replies to threads that are non-consequential such as silly threads proclaiming someone's birthday and their love for cakes. Pretty cowardly I'd say.
    he was also defensive to critisim against the game, i think its a good thing this particular cm is laid off

- - - Updated - - -

spot on, people like him needs to be fired fro blizz to be mote competent st what they do
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2019-02-15 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    he was also defensive to critisim against the game, i think its a good thing this particular cm is laid off

- - - Updated - - -

spot on, people like him needs to be fired fro blizz to be mote competent st what they do
    You do realize CM's do more than just post on the forums right? They are the people that communicate for the players to the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    You do realize CM's do more than just post on the forums right? They are the people that communicate for the players to the devs.
    Yes. I am aware of that. Except for this fella, he was constantly in defensive mode defending poor decisions, rejecting valid criticism. And considering his utter devboot-licking-fest post-lay-off, I think his mentality is problematic. He perceived the community to be adversary. People like him, be it a game developer or community manager, needs to be fired.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2019-02-15 at 07:16 AM.