Horde [H] <Paradóx> - Magtheridon

[H] Magtheridon -EU - <Paradóx>

With Battle of Dazar'alor fresh on our door, Paradóx is currently looking for additional members to fill our rooster. We are raiding 2 times a week,Wednesday and Thursday 20:30-23:30 server time.

Who are Paradóx?

We are a guild who migrated from Silvermoon PVE to Magtheridon March 2018 to seek addition members to our rooster, since our previous server died out.
    We started out as a small group within a guild called Critz and Giggles and grew from there where we proceeded to get curve in Antorus Burning Thone and Uldir. we then split and decided to start again on our own and build up our own team.

We are a friendly group that likes a bit of banter and have a nice social aspect with everyone chipping in to do transmogs, achievement runs or helping people level and gear ( cant forget the mythic + key runs too! however when it comes to getting bosses down its game time and need to get serious faces on! getting progression down as fast as we can

We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first.
    If this sounds interesting, feel free to Add me on battlenet.

Tanks: Closed
    Healer: Open
    RDPS: Open (Any)
    MDPS: Open

Raiding times:
    Thursday 20:30 - 23:00
    Sunday 20:30 - 23:00

If you have any additional questions, contact myself or one of my officer team
    battlenet:

- Allyssi#2111
    Last edited by Allyssi; 2019-03-07 at 08:49 PM.

Update with change of Raid Days,

Still recruiting DPS

With HC progress to 3/9 on first run

Still looking to Recruit for the HC raid team socials are welcome as well running mythic most days

Ally x