Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    If you were not stupid you would know that commercial was objectively bad regardless of your political leaning and you wouldn't have made that post. I guess you enjoy making a fool of yourself.
    Objectively bad how? As an add? It didn’t promote there product much so sure but other then that it wasn’t objectively bad at any thing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    The closing of the thread was clear BS. There's about a week to go for Trump's deadline and the ultimate fate of his ridiculous project. Stifling discussion just as things are headed for a climax can only come from somebody who can't see his Dear Leader lose. Right @Thwart? You never actually reply to these things you know, just hiding cowardly behind your mod powers.
    Man you crybabies sound just like the crybabies who cried nonstop about endus. Sure my suck to have a "biased" mod on the other side now huh?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k16 View Post
    If a company was trying to brainwash you with a commercial it would only be because Trump demonstrated how easy it is to make you fools believe just about anything.
    I'm not a Trump supporter. I am not so petty and infuriated by life that I need to insult the man to make my virtue signaling as loud as possible like you do.

Gilette is not trying to brainwash me, as explained in a previous post.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Then what are you even doing here if you don't care about the subject?
    I mean you can read my post I stated in the first one that I don’t care either way but it seemed odd. But more so I’m replying to none wall related stuff like just did to you about the use of the npc meme. Mainly because I have nothing better to do.

So you're saying the wall around that thread is working? I thought walls didn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Man you crybabies sound just like the crybabies who cried nonstop about endus. Sure my suck to have a "biased" mod on the other side now huh?
    Well @Endus always had the testicular fortitude to face the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    What discussion? It was a thread made by Skroe with the only purpose to agitate others who disagreed. Look at the last couple of posts of his in the thread before it was closed. It wasn't a discussion, it was entirely antagonistic with memes and nonsense.
    This sentiment is absolutely ADORABLE coming from you. Bother to check your infractions lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Objectively bad how? As an add? It didn’t promote there product much so sure but other then that it wasn’t objectively bad at any thing else.
    They put a youtube clip of Ana Kasparian in their ad. Elaborate how that's a good thing. The bad is self explanatory.

The add is begging half the human race to change, lol. Please, that ad is fucking retarded, straight up idiotic. They lost so much in stock after that, it's insane. If an ad makes you lose profit and stocks, it's objectively bad. You're not even supposed to argue that, every single person here should uninamously agree that the ad is terrible. That's the problem with our society, people don't even see what's shit anymore even if you spread it all over their face.

Endus banned someone for posting a link to FBI crime statistics in a discussion about police brutality. Let's not pretend he was some great arbitrator of justice/discussion.
    Endus just chanllenges himself to convince people that his extremely wrong statements are true. I admire his dedication.

Endus banned someone for posting a link to FBI crime statistics in a discussion about police brutality. Let's not pretend he was some great arbitrator of justice/discussion.
    He banned me for linking a section from the Quran which spelled out how hard and often a Muslim man is to hit his wife until she submits to him in a thread asking if Muslims approve/support spousal violence.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Honestly will it though? What new piece of anything could possibly happen to change anyone's ideals on the matter unless a group of mexican drug lords come in with tanks and start shooting people, or the mexican government build a wall of their own? No one will budge on their decisions on what they support in this situation, no one.
    I don't expect any change really on what would happen barring exceptional/bizarre circumstances such as what you described. However, the topic was about there being no wall ever. This is probably not the last time the wall is brought up, and I think it is reasonable to believe that how this current proposition ends (which has yet to be seen - could be another shutdown, veto override, Trump quietly submitting, or maybe without Trump taking the blame on national tv Democrats cave to pressure to partially fund it) will affect how it will be received in the future.
    Last edited by Meldetia; 2019-02-08 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I agree, the political bias was never an issue back when we had Endus
    ...The stuff he could tell you. Shoot him a PM.

The comments directed at him speaks to why he willingly stepped down as a Forum Mod and why the assigned Forum Mods avoid OT like the plague. LOL.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2019-02-08 at 07:16 PM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter. I am not so petty and infuriated by life that I need to insult the man to make my virtue signaling as loud as possible like you do.

Gilette is not trying to brainwash me, as explained in a previous post.
    Insult what man? What are you even talking about lol.

Yea, I was recently infracted for posting the CNN article where your claims of Jr calling daddy from Trump Tower were debunked, ending the linchpin in the conspiracy theory you folks have had a hardon for the past 2 years. How about you?
    Well, I haven’t made threads with no purpose but to spit in my presumed enemies eyes. So I got that going for me.