Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

36 Bosses + 4 coins = 0 azerite items. Loot locked?

Wtf is this jazz?
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

Not all bosses give azerite loot. You got SOME non azerite loot, right? So you're not loot locked. Even if you didn't, RNG is RNG and RNG can suck.

That is called bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Not all bosses give azerite loot. You got SOME non azerite loot, right? So you're not loot locked. Even if you didn't, RNG is RNG and RNG can suck.
    This pretty much. Doubt it is even a statistical outlier considering the bosses that won't drop azerite loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    This pretty much. Doubt it is even a statistical outlier considering the bosses that won't drop azerite loot.
    all bosses drops azerite-items.
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody said that you would get any loot at all. It's random. You could raid all your life and not getting a single item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    have got 4 items total (trinket,ring,cloak,belt) since the release of BoD (3 weeks of clearing normal/hc)
    and they all have azerite items on the table.
    Last edited by saidolol; 2019-02-08 at 09:41 PM.
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

Great thread, glad to be a part of it

15+ Year Old Account
    I once went the entirety of TBC without ever getting a ranged weapon to drop from any raid for my hunter. Season 2 crossbow the whole time. It sucked.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I once went the entirety of TBC without ever getting a ranged weapon to drop from any raid for my hunter. Season 2 crossbow the whole time. It sucked.
    ouch. /10c

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Great thread, glad to be a part of it
    ya' welcome brobeans
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

Seems like azerite drops are roughly 1 per 20 people so there's a 15% you should have gotten no loot which is more likely than I thought.

So i guess im a statistical outlier having gotten 12 some pieces of loot including 4 azerite pieces since raid drop. Granted i traded like 8 of them because i could and were bigger upgrades for others.

All bosses drop azerite but it's still unlikely you'll get anything because there are two layers of RNG to overcome. Getting loot and then getting the azerite piece from all the pieces the boss drops. I haven't had a single azerite drop from the raid either. It's not bad luck; it's by design. They want you to do M+ to gear up. You can get a 415 piece every 2 to 3 weeks no problem from M+ and in your chosen slot! Yes it is ridiculous but the fact is raiding is for the challenge only not for gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by saidolol View Post
    Wtf is this jazz?
    Welcome to forced personal loot.

It took us over a year to get the first pair Netherwind gloves in BWL. So it's nothing new really. In this tier I've used all my coins on Opulence, but have yet to see any loot from it.

contact blizz support. they can look into it for you

all bosses drops azerite-items.
    All bosses in BoD drop Azerite, but not all bosses in Uldir or world bosses do. So this depends on which bosses they're even killing.

This question is still a flawed one, though, because it's adding an additional qualifier beyond just getting loot to consider being "loot locked." OP has to win the 16% chance to get loot, and then win the chance that it's the Azerite piece off the loot table, which can range anywhere from 1:2 to 1:5 odds. OP may be a little unlucky still, but it's doubtful that they are outlier.

Wtf is this jazz?
    You got bad luck. Yeah it sucks, but that's how it is.

It's a core design feature of this game, I dunno what's your point.

I've also noticed a lack of Azerite drops in the new raid. My main and a couple alts have gotten 1 azerite pc in 31 boss kills + 21 bonus rolls in the new raid. There have been only 2 emmissary caches since Jan 11th with azerite - and they removed all other sources of drops for azerite. So, it can easily be a problem for a lot of people. You know, those with bad luck - a lot of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Season 2 Weapon club here too, until Archimonde's Tempest of Chaos