The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Can we save skill buttons configuration? Dominos UI

Hi guys,
    I am recently playing around with Dominos UI (switching from Bartender).
    I was wondering is it possible to have more than one action buttons setup? For example, if today I want all buttons on f1 to f6 filled by certain healing spells and then tomorrow I switch f2 and f4 with another spells. And then the next day I want to switch f2 and f4 back to the healing spells that I set up before. Is it possible to do that?
    I know its main purpose is to save the action bars setup, but to save certain buttons config is still confusing to me. It happens everytime when i replaced some skills while doing things and then I forgot to restore them back before log off. The next time I log on is few mins before raiding started and I am having hard time remembering which buttons I have replaced before and what were the original skill buttons I have set up before?

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you guys can understand.
    Thank you.

I'm not sure it does. I use elvui action bars, it can save different keybind per character but as far as I know not different setups on the SAME character.

That being said, mind you this is just a suggestion you can do whatever you want, but I think you should really make yourself a setup where you never have to change skills around, that way you get used to your entire setup and become better in general. Swtiching things around sound like a nightmare to getting used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the addon ActionBarProfiles
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just tried ActionBarProfiles and it works!
    Thanks a lot!